Wimbledon and the grass court tennis season

lichtie23

Kyrgios reminding me of Murray at that age; a seething mess when he gets broken and chucks sets all over the gaff.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyrgios has just turned 21, he's still a kid and a kid that has had to deal with some amount of shite from the Australian press. Murray likes him, which makes him a decent guy in my book, certainly a much better human than Lichtie23.

:lol:

QF lineup

Querrey v Raonic

Federer v Cilic

Berdych/Vesely v Pouille

Murray/Kyrgios v Tsonga

Can anyone stop a Federer/Murray final?

Cilic and especially Raonic won't be easy for Federer.

Kyrgios has just turned 21, he's still a kid and a kid that has had to deal with some amount of shite from the Australian press. Murray likes him, which makes him a decent guy in my book, certainly a much better human than Lichtie23.

21 isn't a kid. He simply acts like a kid. If he doesn't like his job then change career. He's a spoilt brat who wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world and who has zero comprehension of what a privileged lifestyle he has compared to a huge chunk of the population.

:lol:

Agreed m8, pay wur troops Tennis wages.

I was thinking more the guys working in call centres n factories or students putting themselves into debt just end up working in mcds....but yeah troops deserve some love too.

Archived