England v Russia

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't matter at all mate, same with Wales, going out with some pals next Tues to watch Norn Iron, with no expectations other than to have a good time. I f*ckin hate all this Scottish bitterness pish for the home nations!

I'll be wishing the best for both Irelands along with Wales. I can't bring myself to back England. In fact I take great delight when they get beat. Soz mate :(

39 seconds in and the seethe begins.

"They haven't won their opening game at the European championships. Win tonight and it could be a change of fortunes"

Just f**k off!

"They haven't won their opening game at the European championships. Win tonight and it could be a change of fortunes"

Just f**k off!

It's the smug tone that annoys me.

It's the smug tone that annoys me.

Indeed. The commentator is a prat. It's the "And it's Wayne Rooney for England" pish that annoys me. We know what country the players are playing for you twat :angry:

Shut your greeting pus for a change.

Go away, whoever you are.

Actually hoping England do really well in the group games, built up a bit of hope only to get absolute pumped by Romania or Albania or some pish like that in the knockouts

Just f**k off!

chappers said "England expects" on 5 Live about 2 hours ago :1eye

Archived