Group F; Austria vs Hungary

lichtie23

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

France game tomorrow i think

Oh god.

This is going to be like the 2006 (?) World Cup which basically polarised people between folk who thought it was dreadful and those who thought it was pretty decent entertainment.  

Never a booking, it's a genuine attempt to play the ball and he's just a tiny bit late.

I'll never understand why challenges like that are always a booking because a player has slid in, when others can commit a cynical tactical foul with no attempt to play the ball three times before a card comes out just because they've stayed on their feet while deliberately fouling someone.

Never a booking, it's a genuine attempt to play the ball and he's just a tiny bit late.

I'll never understand why challenges like that are always a booking because a player has slid in, when others can commit a cynical tactical foul with no attempt to play the ball three times before a card comes out just because they've stayed on their feet while deliberately fouling someone.

Was an attempt at a shot too not a tackle. Just had no way of knowing about the guy that came in for it.

Games so open now pile on there being another goal lads

Archived