Premier League 2016-2017

Frustrating result for Liverpool again this week and that's 5 points dropped in 2 games. Despite the good run - 12 wins in 15 games - the big keepers never looked convincing and I'm not surprised he's cost the team points. He's going to take time if he's to become the top keeper Liverpool need. 
Having said all that I thought they should have won today but just not ruthless enough in front of goal having 40 minutes to find a winner. With Sturridge, Ings, Coutinho and Can injured the squad is down to the bare bones and lacks depth hence why only the one sub was made and that was at the back. With Mane away after the Sunderland game Klopp will surely need to strengthen in the window. 
Next up Boro away on Wednesday night which has certainly been a bit of a bogey ground for Liverpool in the past. 

I was convinced WH would be well humped today but then at 2-1 up thought we could actually win it. I'd have taken a point before the start so not too disappointed. Liverpool is one of the few grounds I've never been to for various reasons but it's on my to do list.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No wonder you've been gasping for me to reply ... [emoji6] 
Fair play to you 7-2 you've clearly formed your opinion from first hand experience so have to respect your stance. You obviously get a lot on here like Fyvie who's never been further than the Falkirk Stadium who pretend to be experts on everything down South so jumped to the same conclusion. 
To answer part 2 I'm not a Welfare supporter I just help them out with a few bits and bobs and have watched them if Liverpool aren't playing since 2010. East Kilbride yesterday, Liverpool today. 
PS ... Its definitely not PE I teach. I was born for watching football. 

Knowing Liverpool are pish isn't pretending to be an expert :lol:

31 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

That's true. The aim is for this time next year is to be balancing competing to progress in the Champions League and amongst the top places in the Premier League. A much bigger squad will be needed. Klopp will look to develop the likes of Ojo and Gomez + Stewart, Grujic, Woodburn etc. Sakho will go in January. 

There is no chance that Grujic and Woodburn will go in January. Grujic was Klopp's first signing and has been in the European squad. Woodburn is only 17, has just signed a new 3-year deal and is now in the first-team squad. Both will be developed.

14 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I was convinced WH would be well humped today but then at 2-1 up thought we could actually win it. I'd have taken a point before the start so not too disappointed. Liverpool is one of the few grounds I've never been to for various reasons but it's on my to do list.

We were all still too scarred from the 3 defeats last season to take anything for granted today. A good point for the Hammers Jimmy. 

5 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

There is no chance that Grujic and Woodburn will go in January. Grujic was Klopp's first signing and has been in the European squad. Woodburn is only 17, has just signed a new 3-year deal and is now in the first-team squad. Both will be developed.

I only said Sakho would go. And unfortunately there is no European squad ... :) 

7 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Knowing Liverpool are pish isn't pretending to be an expert :lol:

3rd in the table having beaten the top 2 away from home and in a cup semi ... there have been some pish Liverpool teams in the last 26 years but this definitely isn't one of them. 

No denial on the Falkirk part ... :lol: 

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

So you can only have a go at Liverpool if you attend games in England? 

Thems the rules apparently. Juve fans, for example, are absolutely forbidden from having a bad word to say about the Liverpool support. They have to sit in the corner quietly and accept that dozens of them were murdered by the happy go lucky Scousers.

Thems the rules apparently. Juve fans, for example, are absolutely forbidden from having a bad word to say about the Liverpool support. They have to sit in the corner quietly and accept that dozens of them were murdered by the happy go lucky Scousers.

You forgot that they should also show the correct level of appreciation for the club's tacky attempt at an apology with the suitable level of applause.

8 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

No wonder you've been gasping for me to reply ... ;) 

Fair play to you 7-2 you've clearly formed your opinion from first hand experience so have to respect your stance. You obviously get a lot on here like Fyvie who's never been further than the Falkirk Stadium who pretend to be experts on everything down South so jumped to the same conclusion. 

To answer part 2 I'm not a Welfare supporter I just help them out with a few bits and bobs and have watched them if Liverpool aren't playing since 2010. East Kilbride yesterday, Liverpool today. 

PS ... Its definitely not PE I teach. I was born for watching football. 

Not gasping. I just don't like being fobbed off after asking a direct question then just emphasised how ridiculous your statement was. Anyway, line under that one thankfully.:cheers

Are you actually from Liverpool?

21 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Not gasping. I just don't like being fobbed off after asking a direct question then just emphasised how ridiculous your statement was. Anyway, line under that one thankfully.:cheers

Are you actually from Liverpool?

No I'm not ... late 80s glory hunter from Scotland :). Funnily enough my father in law is and has been going since the 60s so the missus and my wee lad have stronger claims to support them as me! 

50 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Do you think the defence is still pretty suspect Rab? I know I do. Shipped some soft goals, and as much as I like Klopp, think he needs to sort out the defence because he can't rely on outscoring the opposition as proved by the Bournemouth & West Ham games.

Definitely BU particularly the keeper and if Matip gets injured it's scary. Although before the last 2 games they had kept 3 consecutive clean sheets. 

3rd in the table having beaten the top 2 away from home and in a cup semi ... there have been some pish Liverpool teams in the last 26 years but this definitely isn't one of them. 
No denial on the Falkirk part ... :lol: 

Been to plenty Premier League games champ, not sure how that's relevant.

Haven't won a league as soon as you decided to start "glory-hunting". What a shame.

Incredible the amount of seeth rab manages to bring out of sadsacks on here considering how tame and jokey his posts are.

I agree.

I generally don't like Liverpool but rab seems like a genuinely decent poster. Fyvie is clearly just a c**t.

Been to plenty Premier League games champ, not sure how that's relevant.

Haven't won a league as soon as you decided to start "glory-hunting". What a shame.

What an absolutely pathetic excuse of a human being you are. Seek immediate help for everyone's sake.

Archived