Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

There's not much better than an injury time winner ... absolute scenes in the away end when that one went in :lol:

What a big 3 points and back up to 2nd in the table. 

Sore one for Everton though Rab. They didn't deserve to lose that. Credit to Mane for being first to react to the rebound though.

I'm saying this as a complete neutral (who was bored to tears) Everton didn't lay a single glove on a Liverpool team who vastly under performed last night. 

Lukaku had nothing to work with. I forgot Lennon was even playing and Valencia was rank but at least you could notice how rank he was.

Henderson deserves a lot of credit for not chinning Barkley last night. Klopp's reaction to the tackle said it all when you see the replay from the camera angle behind him. 

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Sore one for Everton though Rab. They didn't deserve to lose that. Credit to Mane for being first to react to the rebound though.

Sorry BU I disagree. It was a tense one but as much as Everton had the best of the opening half an hour it took then 75 minutes to hit the target and I'm sure that was a powder puff header. I would have been very disappointed if Liverpool hadn't won it. 

Thats 13 unbeaten and only 1 loss in the Premier League in 20 Derby matches ! 

18 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Awful stuff. Great meal before, good hotel and the build-up in the concourse was pretty good, too. The match was just stinking.
I thought Everton started well, but Coleman drifted out of the game, and really didn't offer anything. Lukaku just bundled about with little support, and Barkley still remains without a good game for Everton since 2014. The distribution from the CBs was as bad as anything in Scotland as well. I thought Gana Gueye was quite good, but that's really about it. The defending and goalkeeping for their goal was shambolic.
Wasn't really impressed with Liverpool in the first half, but they definitely had more chances (not hard given Everton had none).
My record at Goodison's: WLDWL, so no doubt a draw will be the outcome of the next trip - I'll let you all know when that is emoji6.png
IMG_1482188529.499815.jpg

From the Upper Bullens right by the divide :) 

IMG_1143.PNG

IMG_1144.PNG

Sorry BU I disagree. It was a tense one but as much as Everton had the best of the opening half an hour it took then 75 minutes to hit the target and I'm sure that was a powder puff header. I would have been very disappointed if Liverpool hadn't won it. 
Thats 13 unbeaten and only 1 loss in the Premier League in 20 Derby matches ! 

I thought there was nothing between the teams in terms of how awful they both played. Worst game I've seen in ages. Think the McCarthy substitution f**ked it for Everton and that's when Liverpool started to get the upper hand but Everton were stuffy and just couldn't see Liverpool scoring.

From the Upper Bullens right by the divide [emoji4] 

IMG_1143.PNG
IMG_1144.PNG

I always thought there was a pillar blocking those in the Upper Bullens? Might take to there for the Southampton game in January (if I can get the day off), as it's only where I was last night left in the Gwladys, and there's nothing in the Park End.

20 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I always thought there was a pillar blocking those in the Upper Bullens? Might take to there for the Southampton game in January (if I can get the day off), as it's only where I was last night left in the Gwladys, and there's nothing in the Park End.

The trick is to get them in the right spot :P ... we were 5 rows back pillars on both sides just either side of the corner flags so a clear view.  

The truck is to get them in the right spot [emoji14] ... we were 5 rows back pillars on both sides just either side of the corner flags so a clear view.  

Making jokes about trucks after Berlin. Disgusting.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-season-tickets-tunnel-12348224
Video of Man City's Tunnel Club with season tickets from £7500. Many of the natives aren't happy.

I don't see the problem here, it's not like they are selling out the stadium, so who are they preventing from going if they have more hospitality suites

Have a look at the state of the BBC's Top 10 Premier League moments of 2016. They don't even have Leicester winning the league as an option; they only have "Spurs losing it at Chelsea".

They wouldn't let me pick the time Villa nearly got a corner against Bournemouth, either. [emoji17]

Archived