Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 games left back of the year Danny Rose has played . Not sure that's even all epl games

While Alonso is playing a slightly different role, I think he had to be a stick-on to be in at left-back. 18 games :lol:

Can't say Boro have even 'had a go'. Every time I've watched us this season it's been gutless. Hopefully get an attack minded gaffer in for next season. You have to imagine Gibson will want an automatic bounce back. I don't think Agnew is the man to do that.

Can't say Boro have even 'had a go'. Every time I've watched us this season it's been gutless. Hopefully get an attack minded gaffer in for next season. You have to imagine Gibson will want an automatic bounce back. I don't think Agnew is the man to do that.

What's really troubled me about watching Boro this season is how much Joe Jordan looks like a right dirty old fiend in those thick rimmed glasses and a tracksuit.

He's still ex-Villa. He counts. To be honest I wasn't aware many of them weren't playing. I've seen Traore on telly a few times? I just remember thinking it was odd that you brought in a trio of players from the worst Villa side in living memory. The fact that they're not playing suggests it was a bad idea, as anticipated.

Guest DAVIDB69

Only one half of this for me, united are a horrendous watch at the best of times. The rarely seen Rooney is back

Archived