Premier League 2016-2017

It's happened once since football was invented in 1992.

6eb24ed2d412f9ade9a275dd2ee3f56e.jpg

Thanks BwV and I do have a memory of this happening. I might bet on it every weeekend next season in hopes that it comes in!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Some folk going nuclear with rage on Twitter saying that Chelsea & Sunderland should be charged with match-fixing as the clubs agreed this pre-match.

10 point deduction seems to be in order!

John Terry is an abhorrent person. His whole career is a catalogue of disgraceful behaviour on and off the park. If Chelsea want to celebrate that animal then they should do it on their own time, shame on Sunderland for facilitating that scumbag.

17 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Anyone that likes John Terry is OFTW.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This. A wretch of man.

As i said in an earlier post ,not a great guy but fully appreciate what he's achieved and how good he's been, Personally I don't really view players on how nice they are , If I want to admire somebody for their views and behaviours  I'll look somewhere other than a football pitch.

What a quiet last day on here ... :) 

Took 45 minutes but a great finish from Wijnaldum and there was only one winner. 

Top 4 achieved and a big step forward for Liverpool under Klopp. 

Roll on next season :) 

IMG_5538.JPG

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

What a quiet last day on here ... :) 

Took 45 minutes but a great finish from Wijnaldum and there was only one winner. 

Roll on next season :) 

IMG_5538.JPG

All on p&B will be cheering for you Rab...:P

Guest DAVIDB69
What a quiet last day on here ... [emoji4] 
Roll on next season [emoji4] 
IMG_5538.JPG.e8f0c8c73879166c87bc071a8dd76bda.JPG

It would be an achievement to get out the group stages , although not convinced they will get beyond the qualifier

14 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

It would be an achievement to get out the group stages , although not convinced they will get beyond the qualifier

Now where have I heard this before :P 

IMG_5170.JPG

I fucking hate Everton fans. All absolutely fuming on Twitter, despite finishing comfortably in 7th, getting Europe and playing some good stuff. Folk on Twitter saying it was an "average season", "Europe's alright" and "SHITE". What the f**k were they expecting?

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I fucking hate Everton fans. All absolutely fuming on Twitter, despite finishing comfortably in 7th, getting Europe and playing some good stuff. Folk on Twitter saying it was an "average season", "Europe's alright" and "SHITE". What the f**k were they expecting?

God knows. 

The Ev ... 

IMG_5553.JPG

Guest DAVIDB69

Strong comments i didn't know the feelings were like that , Everton will probably put out weak teams in the qualifiers and be papped out anyway

What a quiet last day on here ... [emoji4] 
Roll on next season [emoji4] 
IMG_5538.JPG.e8f0c8c73879166c87bc071a8dd76bda.JPG

To get that team in to the top 4 is very impressive albeit it's seen some absolutely desperate stuff at times. There wasn't much in it at 0-0 and if the ref deems the lovren incident a penalty it could have been very different. Seen some of the potential teams for qualifying, not guaranteed to get to the group's by any means

Archived