Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NotThePars said:

Watford and Palace let me down for 815 quid as well, mate. #Solidarity

Yeah the stinker i had yesterday was awful as well, i just want someone to tell me everything is going to be alright. 

Everything will be alright Throbber, heap all of your next £3 on Scotland to beat England, you'll probably get similar odds and we can relive this P&B moment of solidarity again!!!

Just now, King Kebab said:

Everything will be alright Throbber, heap all of your next £3 on Scotland to beat England, you'll probably get similar odds and we can relive this P&B moment of solidarity again!!!

Ha ha yeah

Just out of curiosity when was the last time every team in the EPL scored on the same weekend? Has it ever happened? I remember it happened a couple of times in the Bundesliga a few seasons ago.

What a moment for JT.

Sore one for those on here giving it the big one thinking that his red card at Sunderland last season would be his last ever game for Chelsea. Ouch.

The man is that arrogant that he probably stayed for the very reason that he didn't want a red card to be his last moment at the club. It's also coming out that the guard of honour was his idea.

Ha ha yeah
Just out of curiosity when was the last time every team in the EPL scored on the same weekend? Has it ever happened? I remember it happened a couple of times in the Bundesliga a few seasons ago.

I seem to remember it happened either last season or the season before and the pundits saying it was the first time it's ever happened in the premiership era.

8 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

The man is that arrogant that he probably stayed for the very reason that he didn't want a red card to be his last moment at the club. It's also coming out that the guard of honour was his idea.

Agreed he's hardly the greatest human being ever but there would have been something wrong if Terry's last game hadn't been marked in some way.As a player he's been outstanding.

Agreed he's hardly the greatest human being ever but there would have been something wrong if Terry's last game hadn't been marked in some way.As a player he's been outstanding.

Mark it after the game then, not fucking during it.

1 minute ago, Jamaldo said:

1 minute ago, Jamaldo said:

I'm assuming that i missed something,what happened during the game?

Just now, Co.Down Hibee said:

Sunderland kicked the ball out so he could get subbed off in the 26th minute (his shirt number) and all the players formed a guard of honour for him to walk off the pitch through!

1 minute ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Sunderland agree to put the ball out in the 26th minute and then Terry got a full guard of honour.

9 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Sunderland agreed to put the ball out for that Terry send off. Fucking hell.

That is fucking unbelievable  :lol: You'd think the guy was getting sent to fucking death row. Absolutely cannot stand the man.

Archived