Group B: England vs Wales

AMC13

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If England come up against a decent side they're out.

England are a good side too. They pummelled Russia on Saturday and poor finishing and a lack of concentration at the death cost them and once they got their best attackers on the park today they overturned a deficit and saw off a stuffy, plucky Welsh side defending for their lives.

I've not seen anything from the other 'big guns' so far at this tournament to suggest that England have anything to fear from them.

England are a good side too. They pummelled Russia on Saturday and poor finishing and a lack of concentration at the death cost them and once they got their best attackers on the park today they overturned a deficit and saw off a stuffy, plucky Welsh side defending for their lives.

I've not seen anything from the other 'big guns' so far at this tournament to suggest that England have anything to fear from them.

Are you trying to convince yourself or others. England are shite and will be out in due course.

Watch now as the media turn complete 180 degrees about Hodgson. He was 2 mins away from everyone calling for his head but now the papers will read that he pulled off a managerial master stroke. When in reality all he done was make substitutions that even a blind man could see needed made.

Wales are garbage and will lose in hilarious fashion to the Russians. Slovakia to draw with England and Wales to be sent packing.

I'm not so sure. Completely agree that Wales are garbage but Russia are fucking chronic as well. It will just depend on which team is slightly less caper than the other on the day.

Are England good ?, Russia are the worst team in the tournament and they couldn't beat them. Wales are not much better and they struggled against them.

Are you trying to convince yourself or others. England are shite and will be out in due course.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I think England are a good side and they have a great chance of winning this tournament, that's it. You or others may disagree but that is how I see it.

Russia are probably the worst team I've seen. England's result against them says more about them than Russia, and makes Wales' hitting of the panic button in this game even more disappointing. They really shouldn't have lost this game, but offered nothing and ultimately deserved to lose.

They'll need something against Russia so they'll probably get something from it.

Are England good ?, Russia are the worst team in the tournament and they couldn't beat them. Wales are not much better and they struggled against them.

They have the best 'pool' of attacking players at the tournament IMO.

Joe Hart is fucking pants.

Forster is honestly a better choice for the sticks. I cannot see why they've not given him more of a chance.

I really rate this England team to be fair. I'm hoping when they come up against a top team they get beat. Need to get they 2 fullbacks pinned back the 2 of them just push the opposition so far back. Sturridge needs to play instead of either Sterling or Kane next game id say.

Archived