Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Great effort selling 5,000 tickets but as Tynecastle holds over 17,000 according to wikipedia why is the allocation so small as Bonnyrigg are the "home" team and going by this thread the demand is there for more tickets

Main stand closed for demolition, so that means around 4700 seats less in the ground.

New capacity must be around the 12000 mark. 7000 tickets to Hibs and 5000 to you guys. 

I thought the main stand was only out of commission for January so that the poppy thieves could do prep work for the new stand which will get built before the old stand is taken down i.e. The main stand will be used again from Feb until the end of the season when it will be demolished and the new stand will be completed.

2 minutes ago, BS7 said:

I thought the main stand was only out of commission for January so that the poppy thieves could do prep work for the new stand which will get built before the old stand is taken down i.e. The main stand will be used again from Feb until the end of the season when it will be demolished and the new stand will be completed.

Out of commission for our game, so doesn't concern me. Unless we get the JT's in the next round!!!!!!!!!!!

Unexpected result for the big Rose today.

Too much beer and feasting over the festive period by the Bonnyrigg players? Minds on the Hibs game? Or just a bad day at the office?

Who knows never kicked a ball the first half,second half better probably didn't create enough tho! could/should have had 2 more pens but wasn't to be!
Nitten at home next week must not lose to them EVER!!!!!

Archived