Rangers vs Hamilton

3 hours ago, bennett said:

it's not like we've never kunted up oor first game of the season before.

Fair point but it's only the 5th first game of the season that your club has played in its entire history!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of your fans stole a scarf from a little boy in a foreign country you absolute fucking mutant. We can laugh at that since we're not fucking scum, you can get back to your corner and keep your mouth shut. Moron.

Oooooh for a Saints fan your awfully defensive of The Rangers. We're you the steward in question perhaps?

11 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Belter.

Because generally the home team awards the MOTM to one of their own players.  

Should have been Halliday* then, surely :P

*I've no idea if he was playing. 

No disagreement though eh? just the usual pish from one of the very worst!!

You do know that when Celtic drop points all the same 'obsessives' will head over there to laugh at them?

No one likes us we don't care.

5 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Oooooh for a Saints fan your awfully defensive of The Rangers. We're you the steward in question perhaps?

:lol:

Ah the good old "if you're no on our side you're wan of THAME" argument. 

By the way, any advance on your laughable theory that the young Astana fan was holding a Rangers scarf, prompting your fat melt of a fellow fan to attack him?

This isn't Rangers, Rangers died a few years ago. I can't get as excited as other folk about the result because times are very different to what they were 4/5 years ago regardless of how the media try to dress it up. On the balance of play a draw was probably fair. 

We are amongst the favourites for relegation this season and that is the barometer here. Not that we got a brave away draw against some big guns. We have an incompetent lame duck manager, our defence has been decimated from last season and there has been little investment in the team yet we still got a draw. Going to be a long season for us and the zombies.

Great to see so many players who have came have come through the system playing. From what I understand there's going to be very little invesmtment in the team this season and this is the way we are going to go, which I don't neccesarily disagree with. I would like another 1 or 2 old heads like Donati though to guide the younger players though. 

6 hours ago, Sting777 said:

Fair point but it's only the 5th first game of the season that your club has played in its entire history!

Sevvvvvvcccooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

1 hour ago, Apollo King said:

If Kenny Miller played as good a game as he talked then he will run riot in this league:lol:

Never underestimate Kenny...

3 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Minging hangover following a minging performance 

missing the summer and Wimbledon already 

Wimbledon? Are you not sick of seeing Hibs fans celebrating on the grass?

Did Rangers play 'Freed From Desire' when Waghorn scored?

bfz8v7i.gif

Great performance from us yesterday, if we can play like that against the smaller teams it'll inspire a lot of confidence. Almost looked like the battling Alex Neil side yesterday.

Impressed with Ali after being off the boil for a lot of last season and Gills had a good game too. Sarris looks like an excellent addition, really solid at the back and Remi had some great saves, looking really capable. Great game for Massimo too and only a brilliant save stopped that header going in!

Some mistakes from Kurakins though and if we could just get someone else with a bit of creativity up front (like 22) then we'd have taken the zombies.

Some absolute minters in the Rangers crowd today, topped off with that foaming at the mouth steward! :lol:

Who needs a half time show?

7 minutes ago, NaeVay said:

Great performance from us yesterday, if we can play like that against the smaller teams it'll inspire a lot of confidence. Almost looked like the battling Alex Neil side yesterday.

Impressed with Ali after being off the boil for a lot of last season and Gills had a good game too. Sarris looks like an excellent addition, really solid at the back and Remi had some great saves, looking really capable. Great game for Massimo too and only a brilliant save stopped that header going in!

Some mistakes from Kurakins though and if we could just get someone else with a bit of creativity up front (like 22) then we'd have taken the zombies.

Some absolute minters in the Rangers crowd today, topped off with that foaming at the mouth steward! :lol:

Who needs a half time show?

Thought that header not long after we equalised was destined to head in , good save from foderingham but after the arguing which followed it I fully expected another defensive disaster of a corner from us 

1 hour ago, Mon Dieu said:

Wimbledon? Are you not sick of seeing Hibs fans celebrating on the grass?

Did Rangers play 'Freed From Desire' when Waghorn scored?

bfz8v7i.gif

@alexthommo Rangers fans fiendishly set hibs player on fire, SFA to expel them from association. See latest thommoblog

Archived