St Mirren v Morton SPFL Championship 6/8/16

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no supposedly about it we do .

Yeah it came from the ex Chairmans mouth but I wasn't at the QnA.

Bet you Hibs regret not paying the full whack now.

Would like to think the crowd could get near the 5k mark. Honestly thought the Ton would need the extra bit of stand Killie and the OF get last season.

5 hours ago, SuperTon said:

How do you know?

Blackandwhitearmy (Div) contacted the club. 800 away tickets sold they said so I can only assume they got their info from Morton. 2,800 for home end. I'm not sure if that's the norm on a Thursday morning pre Derby but I'm actually rather disappointed at those numbers if that's the case. Though I'd hope a lot will buy on the day, less than 4,000 at this point (or rather, that point) is pretty gash. 

Blackandwhitearmy (Div) contacted the club. 800 away tickets sold they said so I can only assume they got their info from Morton. 2,800 for home end. I'm not sure if that's the norm on a Thursday morning pre Derby but I'm actually rather disappointed at those numbers if that's the case. Though I'd hope a lot will buy on the day, less than 4,000 at this point (or rather, that point) is pretty gash. 

Yeah, was hoping the Saturday kick off, derby, 1st game of season and following the buyout there'd be at least a 6k attendance.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

When I checked the online ticket availability, it was indicating that there was less than 2000 tickets left for the 3 home stands. 

Yeah I would've thought there would've been much more than that sold by now. Derby, first game of the season and the game has not been moved for tv. I'd imagine there will be a good few who go and buy a ticket on the day at the ground but I expected there would be more sold by now by both sets of fans.

Yeah I would've thought there would've been much more than that sold by now. Derby, first game of the season and the game has not been moved for tv. I'd imagine there will be a good few who go and buy a ticket on the day at the ground but I expected there would be more sold by now by both sets of fans.

I'm actually the opposite, I'm surprised so many tickets have been sold in advance as I would always just turn up on the day for a game like this. Maybe that's just me, but I wonder how many Morton fans on here that are planning to go have actually bought a ticket yet?

I'm planning to buy one at the ground too. I'm not worried about the attendance. Morton crowd will be over 1000 quite easily, and total crowd close to 6,000 IMO.

Very much doubt that. Nearer 4000 I'd say.

14 minutes ago, sigton said:

Only just under 600 away tickets sold at 1pm. As per distrubuters smiths. Hav been given 800 initially

Think it'll be hard to tell how many will be there tomorrow. Folk were in Smiths at the beginning of the week being told they were waiting on another batch of tickets being delivered.

Archived