EU Ref: Result Predictions

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lunatics have taken over and unsurprisingly don't have a clue what to do next. Time for Scotland to bid farewell to the thick fucks.

Yup. Independence has turned from an ideal to a necessity.

Fucks Sake. I never thought they'd be so stupid.

They clearly are.

But the elephant in the room is the inherently racist nature of some parts of the electorate.

It should be no surprise that if they are fed a drip drip of lies unchallenged for 40+ years that people start to believe those lies.

They clearly are.

But the elephant in the room is the inherently racist nature of some parts of the electorate.

It should be no surprise that if they are fed a drip drip of lies unchallenged for 40+ years that people start to believe those lies.

Farage just celebrating that point and claiming credit for it. 

It's largely to do with the undecideds breaking to the status quo - they always do, they always will. It's also to do with how confident the bookies are. I simply won't believe they're getting it so wrong when so much is at stake for them. They'll have been polling the shit out of this.

Genuinely hate to say I told you so, but what really saved the Union in 2014 was the massive turnout of apathetic late break to status quo types, who normally would not have made the effort. The pollsters were probably right that Remain had the edge in terms of what people wanted, but bitter UKIP leaning cranks were always more likely to actually show up.

Archived