EU Ref: Result Predictions

6% is actually a pretty big margin if people think it's going to be tight.

It's not if Scotland are having to make up for decent results for leave in England, which the last of the polls seems to suggest.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's at least close. Staying up for it so I'd like it to be neck and neck right up to the line. Leaving as many miserable people as possible. That's my sorta Britain right there.

Has it ever been explained why some areas are fundamentally shit at counting? Every Election we have some areas taking 4-5 times longer than others when surely they will all have a similar votes to vote counter ratio.

Rural areas take longer to take the boxes to the counting centres.

Rural areas take longer to take the boxes to the counting centres.

I was listening to Talkshite and their reporter was on a boat picking up ballot boxes from the Scilly Isles.

I was listening to Talkshite and their reporter was on a boat picking up ballot boxes from the Scilly Isles.

My sincere apologies to all the good people of the Scilly Isles.

Come 7am they may well have saved our bacon.

Fucking hope so, it certainly won't be the power of SNP, Labour or Lib Dem campaigning. Sure they all had a great time laughing on the sidelines at the Tories. Useless c***s.

I went to bed and it was over, just woke up and Leave are 15/8 and 8/11 to have more than 48.5% of the vote. The actual f**k?

You should have been wakened when they were 5/4 and the £ plunged 6%.

Archived