Europa League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Ajax took more shots/made more crosses they might not be 2-0 down. Instead they want to pass it into the net.

They're not even bothered about the net. They just like to pass or dribble the ball.

12 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

For the money spent, it's a riddy how brutal Utd are to watch, but it's been really effective in knock-out tournaments.

That was always the fear when Mourinho got the job. Sadly he's not surprised anyone so far.

I wasn't sure if jagfox was trying to imply that "they're a good team who like to pass - unlike Man united" hence my smart arse reply. 

Thought he was just commenting on how pish they've been tbh. Which is fair comment. They've been very poor.

I wasn't sure if jagfox was trying to imply that "they're a good team who like to pass - unlike Man united" hence my smart arse reply. 

Man United haven't given them a sniff around the box.
If anything it was a dig at this young and inexperienced Ajax side. Probably the worst final performance since Glasgow Rangers.

Guest DAVIDB69
Ajax have been utter shite, this United team are piss poor and they haven't caused them any problems at all. 

They finished 25 points behind the champions for a reason

Archived