Groups C and D: Final fixtures

jagfox

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITV4 seems to have stopped working on my TV so it will have to be the Spain game for me. Pity they can't swap round the games to put the more interesting one on the main channel but I suppose after they've advertised there isn't much they can do.

If that did happen, and Croatia were chucked out, what impact would that have on the third places? Just effectively the same, Czechs up to second and Turkey third (unless Turkey win)? But would the Czechs lose their point against Croatia?

What's the exact reason for the animosity? I read something on Twitter about people in Split thinking the team are too Zagreb focused, but that doesn't seem enough.

Can you imagine that in Scotland, Aberdeen Ultras cause the SFA are too Weegie focused-well hang on they miht have a point?

What's the exact reason for the animosity? I read something on Twitter about people in Split thinking the team are too Zagreb focused, but that doesn't seem enough.

I thought this article was quite informative:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/why-croatia-fans-disrupt-euro-2016-match-czech-republic

From what I've read it seems that their national FA are on the pocket of (I think) Dynamo Zagreb's pocket and that the guy is an absolute crook. This has apparently been the case for years.

Not sure why they think that UEFA, who are as corrupt as f**k themselves, would give a damn.

Archived