P&B Fives Tournament

P&B Fives - The resurrection  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd be more than happy to get a team sorted out for Falkirk, me and a couple of mates are on here, all be it they, me included don't post a lot, but a good laugh, an excuse for a few pints and raising money for charity sounds brilliant, what kind of day/date are we thinking?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played in one of the last tournaments (walkabout year)

Was a good laugh, played with one of the forum jumble sale teams.

I'm a bout two stone heavier now but could maybe dust off the mundials.

Team needs the leadership skills you lack DD. Id have to do a Maradona and drag that team through the competition ;)

ETA - firstly in a 1986 sort of way then if that wasnt working, a 1994 kinda way :lol:

Team needs the leadership skills you lack DD. Id have to do a Maradona and drag that team through the competition ;)

ETA - firstly in a 1986 sort of way then if that wasnt working, a 1994 kinda way :lol:

We should definitely push for an East Vs West 11 a side tbh.

We should definitely push for an East Vs West 11 a side tbh.

I think at this rate we will have too many players. Ideally want to get as many people involved as possible, although obviously will go with the majority.

It'd be good to have a cause to raise some cash for, if anyone has any ideas for that too then fire away!

Let's just play football, how are you going to entice folk to donate?

"Alrite, Steve. I'm playing a bunch of guys at football on Saturday. Got a spare fiver for cancer research?"

By all means donate to charity yourself but going cap in hand to folk for literally anything does my box in.

Let's just play football, how are you going to entice folk to donate?

"Alrite, Steve. I'm playing a bunch of guys at football on Saturday. Got a spare fiver for cancer research?"

By all means donate to charity yourself but going cap in hand to folk for literally anything does my box in.

Make it a 24hr game just have rolling subs.

Surprised no one has suggested Stenhousemuir. 4 5's pitches (if I remember right) plus the big pitch split into 3.

Plus in the P&B spirit we'd be supporting a football club, not a half arsed council or national setup.

Larbert train station a 10 minute walk, decent social club at the ground (if it's still open??). Could book the function suite at the Plough for the after party or even just f**k off into Falkirk.

Basically, as close to where you live as possible?

The Larbert train to Edinburgh is every half hour then moves on to one an hour after 9.

I also have to spend an unfortunate length of time at Larbert due to my work and it's a dump.

Archived