P&B Fives Tournament

P&B Fives - The resurrection  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's been a couple years since the last one.

Would another P&B Fives be viable? Surely we could get enough teams to host one? My team came down from Aberdeen last time!

I don't mind organising one if there is enough interest, it really was a good day out! 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should probably try and be fair to everyone by having it centrally

In Soccerworld

In Dundee... :lol:

Centrally for me would be Qatar so we should have it there and let the Scottish national team know that they've dodged a bullet by not having to play in those temperatures when they inevitably don't qualify.

There are a lot of new users now, so hopefully we can make something happen. We could try and raise some money for a good cause? That will entice people to sign up and will help a charity / Grimbo go on another cruise. 

There are a lot of new users now, so hopefully we can make something happen. We could try and raise some money for a good cause? That will entice people to sign up and will help a charity / Grimbo go on another cruise. 

This.

I am also of the mind that any tournament should be held at Soccerworld Dundee

We can sort out a location that suits everyone when we get enough interest.

Really hope we can make it happen, it was great last time and i'm sure we can all go on a massive sesh afterwards.

We can sort out a location that suits everyone when we get enough interest.

Really hope we can make it happen, it was great last time and i'm sure we can all go on a massive sesh afterwards.

Start a poll to gauge demand for it

Q1, Would you be up for a ressurection P&B Fives Tournament (Yes/No)

Q2, What location(s) can you play (Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Stirling, Edinburgh)

Archived