WWE Draft

FifeArab

RAW is also going to get three picks for every two Smackdown ones, to account for RAW having the extra hour.  They've also said that tag teams will be kept together, unless either GM particularly wants to take just one of them.  So obviously at least one team is getting broken up, going by that.  

The 6 NXT Stars is interesting though - I didn't think they'd be so open about it, get a bigger pop when it happens.  It's definitely one way to get ratings for Tuesday though.  For me, it's obviously Balor coming up, nailed on.  Beyond that though they'll be booking themselves into a corner based on what happened at NXT tapings.  Spoiler below on that if you don't want to know details about the card

Before reading about Takeover, I would say it'd be Balor, Bailey and Nakamura with three others.  Bailey could still go, but she has a match with Asuka at Takeover the day before Summerslam.  I imagine she'll lose that, but you've then got a month where she's part of a main roster but still "building" to a match at Takeover.  Not sure how they'd work that.  But they could make it work.

Nakamura is a bit different.  He's facing Joe at Takeover.  If they have Joe beat him, it'd lose a bit of Nakamura's mystique, especially if the plan is to have  him lose then get promoted.  Or could they draft Joe instead?  But then that would rob the Takeover match of any kind of tension, knowing that Nakamura was going to win and Joe move up.  I think they'll keep both Nakamura and Joe down for now - that gives them months and months of a top-tier feud for the title.

Because of all that, I'm going to say that the 6 are Balor, Bailey, American Alpha (taking up two spots), Nia Jax...and some absolute jobber that everyone will be furious about.  Dillinger or something.  Someone for McMahon to roundly book into a hole.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW

1. Seth Rollins
  2. Charlotte
  3. Finn Balor
  4. Roman Reigns
  5. Brock Lesnar
  6. The New Day
  7. Sami Zayn
  8. Sasha Banks
  9. Chris Jericho
  10. Rusev /w Lana
  11. Kevin Owens
  12. Enzo & Big Cass
  13. Gallows & Anderson
  14. Big Show
  15. Nia Jax
  16. Neville
  17. Cesaro
  18. Sheamus
  19. Golden Truth
  20. Titus O'Neil
  21. Paige
  22. Darren Young /w Bob Backlund
  23. Sin Cara
  24. Jack Swagger
  25. The Dudley Boyz
  26. Summer Rae
  27. Mark Henry
  28. Braun Strowman (Wyatt's are split!)
  29. Bo Dallas
  30. The Shining Stars (have they done ANYTHING since their debut?)
  31. Alicia Fox
  32. Flexitron-5000 (also known as Dana Brooke)
  33. Curtis Axel

SMACKDOWN

1. Dean Ambrose
  2. AJ Styles
  3. John Cena
  4. Randy Orton
  5. Bray Wyatt
  6. Becky Lynch
  7. The Miz /w Maryse
  8. Baron Corbin
  9. American Alpha
  10. Dolph Ziggler
  11. Natalya
  12. Alberto Del Rio
  13. The Usos
  14. Kane
  15. Kalisto
  16. Naomi 
  17. The Ascension (hopefully they can return to their NXT form)
  18. Zack Ryder
  19. Apollo Crews
  20. Alexa Bliss
  21. FaBreeze (BreezAngo)
  22. Eva Marie
  23. The Vaudevillains
  24. Erick Rowan
  25. Mojo Rawley (.... WHY?!?)
  26. Carmella

Will update when more drafts come through on WWE Network

3 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Folk losing their shit over Bayley not being called up on Twitter :lol: 

She will sasha's partner on Sunday.

Plus, this allows her to do that and actually still wrestle with NXT. Basically it's the Owens thing. Appear on the main roster, but as a member of NXT. Allows her to finish her business there.

Archived