WWE Draft

FifeArab

7 hours ago, CnauldBuddie said:

Got tickets for Raw in November buzzing to see Ambrose, Orton and Becky Lynch etc...

Anyone selling Smackdown tickets :(

I'm quite happy. I get to see Rollins, Balor, Zayn, Owens, Anderson, Gallows, Y2J, Paige, Banks, Charlotte and possibly Bayley.

Shame i'll be missing out on AJ, Cena, Orton, Wyatt and Bliss. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eoin Doyle said:

I'm quite happy. I get to see Rollins, Balor, Zayn, Owens, Anderson, Gallows, Y2J, Paige, Banks, Charlotte and possibly Bayley.

Shame i'll be missing out on AJ, Cena, Orton, Wyatt and Bliss. 

People get excited to see Charlotte?

15 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Did anyone else feel that Cesaro was verging towards a shoot on his interview on the live draft panel thing?

Just watched it, hard to disagree with anything he says. 

But yeah he seemed legit pissed off but trying his best to surpress it. 

You got a link to it? Or is it on the Network?

On the network mate - go to in ring and then network exclusive.

It's on for 4 hours but I think Cesaro got interviewed about 2 and a bit hours in.

Seemingly he was meant to be on Smackdown. Rumours are that he is being punished for something (so the usual WWE political nonsense then) which is why he was drafted to Raw and was drafted so low.

Apparently Del Rio and Paige not impressed with being split up either on the draft as they are in a relationship.

There was some talk of trading after the draft so not sure if anyone has been moved back since Tuesday.

I haven't watched WWE since Wrestlemania last year (the one where Rusev came out in the tank) and I hoped the draft would excite me to become a regular viewer again but if hasn't. Who in their right mind (as in if it was a legit draft) would take Charlotte as a pick before Lesnar, Cena or numerous other options. It was so obviously scripted (obviously) that I lost interest. They really would need to make the two shows 'feel' completely different but that won't happen. Not sure if he was even interested in the gig but giving Heyman full control over one show would've been a good way to go. Of course though in WWE you will never have full control.

I'm not sure if it's a work or a shoot and I don't really care, I just agree with the things he was saying. The authority are boring and he should have been a higher priority pick. 

Funny seeing Cesaro refer to Raw as "the bad guy show". I'm curious about the new Smackdown because (hopefully) it won't have Stephanie McMahon popping up every 5 minutes putting the wrestlers down at every turn. 

Archived