WWE Draft

FifeArab

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Plus, this allows her to do that and actually still wrestle with NXT. Basically it's the Owens thing. Appear on the main roster, but as a member of NXT. Allows her to finish her business there.

Her business there being?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I feel a little shafted in terms of Raw and Smackdown in Glasgow. Bought tickets before there was even a mention of a draft (as did everyone) and now there are at least three or four people I would have loved to have seen on Raw but won't. Delighted that Zayn, Owens and Cesaro are on Raw but gutted missing out on Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler (and the wife is disappointed at not getting a swatch of Orton).

They dropped the Balor Club trademark though I believe, which I guess doesn't mean anything with the WWE short-termism.  They're not going to treat them like they should be treated, so probably best to just keep everyone separate for now.  

3 minutes ago, CnauldBuddie said:

Got tickets for Raw in November buzzing to see Ambrose, Orton and Becky Lynch etc...

Anyone selling Smackdown tickets :(

Anyone who bought Smackdown tickets as a 'second-choice' behind Raw will be absolutely over the moon.

Guest bernardblack
Well I feel a little shafted in terms of Raw and Smackdown in Glasgow. Bought tickets before there was even a mention of a draft (as did everyone) and now there are at least three or four people I would have loved to have seen on Raw but won't. Delighted that Zayn, Owens and Cesaro are on Raw but gutted missing out on Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler (and the wife is disappointed at not getting a swatch of Orton).

Yup. Gutted I won't see Cena now......genuinely!

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Yup. Gutted I won't see Cena now......genuinely!

Yeah as much as he gets loads of stick I think he has had a pretty great 18 months or so plus he still the biggest star on the roster, disappointing.

Archived