WWE Draft

FifeArab

July 19th.

Dave Meltzer on Twitter has said WWE have contacted a lot of old timers for the draft.

Kurt Angle Is one surely, be great to see him back and headline Smackdown, apparently the wwe have looked at teaming him up with an NXT duo.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 19th.

Dave Meltzer on Twitter has said WWE have contacted a lot of old timers for the draft.

Kurt Angle Is one surely, be great to see him back and headline Smackdown, apparently the wwe have looked at teaming him up with an NXT duo.

I wonder which American Alpha team of Gable and Jordan that would be?

Almost certain Cena will be Smackdown.  Makes sense too - he's not really the face of the company any more, and is probably quite happy to be on the "secondary" show with a view to making it better.  Plus unless they have a stroke and put Smackdown to three hours, it's probably going to end up being a better and more focused show.

Rollins or Ambrose will surely head up RAW now.  I can't see Reigns doing it, and is it really good from a business sense to continue to hold someone who is serving a suspension as your "top guy"?  Imagine he'll stay on RAW, but not first pick.

Kurt Angle coming back will be amazing! Even his entry music is fucking tremendous!

They should have kept Cody and Barrett for smack down too. Hopefully Reigns fucks off there or Orton will come back and feud with Cena as per usual and big show will feud with that boy from the prime time players I can't stand.

• 3 weeks later...

Balor, Nakamura, American Alpha, Bayley, Joe, Aries.

WWE won't let Edge take any bumps and it's likely Edge's neck is less messed up than Angle's. Don't see how Angle could pass a medical for them at this point.

Guess Cena goes to Smackdown. (If the whole point of this is USA network is unhappy with SD's ratings, they're going to have to do something radical)

Hope Nakamura goes to Smackdown, given that's the taping I have tix for in November. ;)

16 minutes ago, JCR said:

Guess Cena goes to Smackdown. (If the whole point of this is USA network is unhappy with SD's ratings, they're going to have to do something radical)

Hope Nakamura goes to Smackdown, given that's the taping I have tix for in November. ;)

If Smackdown ends up having the better wrestlers. I'll likely get rid of my raw ticket and get a smackdown one instead if they aren't sold out. If not i'll just go to Raw to enjoy the occasion. Not every day you see Raw and Smackdown held in Scotland.  

Archived