WWE Cruiserweight Classic

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No results. Seen the match ups all over social media without results. That's pretty disappointing, can only assume they couldn't make the dates work to use one of those guys for the full whack, real shame.

Had a wee watch of the bracketology show that went up last night. Nice wee scene-setter and fun to actually see the brackets lined up. Could argue that they are giving a bit away by focusing on particular wrestlers, but still good to see some intros for the less well known folk.

Bryan & Ranallo seem an excellent pairing.

Agreed, really enjoyed the set up show and now really looking forward to the tournament starting next week.

I know very little of most of the competitors so was good to get a glimpse of their characters without seeing too much of their in ring past as I would rather be surprised when watching them for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

The whole CWC package is just brilliant.  Treated like a proper athletic competition (although obviously it isn't), no real over-booking, a commentary team that just seems to be having an absolutely brilliant time, and some brilliant talent.  

Loving this. Watched episode 2 last night and i'd say every match has been entertaining so far. Amazing how good wrestling can be when they just keep it simple and let them wrestle. Also good that I don't know anyone's finishers so can't anticipate the finish too often.

TJ Perkins looked like a star in his match.

Tajiri has long been a favourite, so nice to see him in a WWE ring again. One of my favourite memories of him and Regal together, was Tajiri slapping the tarantula on Tazz and then Regal coming over and stiffing Tazz in the face at the same time :lol:

Archived