Black Friday - financial crash thread

ICTChris

Gideon now saying cuts and tax rises imminent :(

And low income Brexiters will then complain about increased taxes and decreased public welfare spending.

I've never seen such a blatant case of turkeys voting for Christmas.

There are several good things to come out of Brexit

DC is gone and the tories will no doubt elect someone more odious than him

JC and the Labour Party are tearing themselves apart but have a slight chance to rectify some of there decision making of the last few years

Exports will be cheaper God bless shortbread haggis and whisky

My pension fund is with Mossack Fonseca

Bawsack Fonseca, mair like.

I was talking about the economy to some colleagues just there and someone I know from TROON just said she didn't vote on the economy, she voted to stop immigrants taking our jobs.

Did I mention that she was from TROON?

And low income Brexiters will then complain about increased taxes and decreased public welfare spending.

I've never seen such a blatant case of turkeys voting for Christmas.

Aye, they'll complain and then return another conservative government.

I was talking about the economy to some colleagues just there and someone I know from TROON just said she didn't vote on the economy, she voted to stop immigrants taking our jobs.

Did I mention that she was from TROON?

It's weird that the areas that seem to be foaming at the gash the most about immigration are the places where there's virtually none.

Huge Leave vote in Cumbria for instance - I've been down there a few times recently, and even in the bigger places like Carlisle and Workington it's rare to see a black or brown face.

It's not even like even the most desperate asylum seekers' first choice of destination is somewhere like Barrow or Whitehaven...

It's weird that the areas that seem to be foaming at the gash the most about immigration are the places where there's virtually none.

Huge Leave vote in Cumbria for instance - I've been down there a few times recently, and even in the bigger places like Carlisle and Workington it's rare to see a black or brown face.

It's not even like even the most desperate asylum seekers' first choice of destination is somewhere like Barrow or Whitehaven...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/25/view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale?client=ms-android-samsung#

Wales the ultimate turkeys voting for Christmas

To be fair when rUK turns into an economic shambles it should stop any substantial flow of Poles and other economic migrants coming to the UK, which is what it is really all about for the large racist faction within the Leave movement. 

Maybe it's the concept of mass, unplanned, uncontrolled, unnecessary immigration based on the free movement of EU citizens into communities that haven't asked them to come, with their dependents,   on the off chance there might be a bit of  low-skilled work there, that the Leavers are against ,based on the experience of hundreds of other regions in the UK.

Maybe the concept of being inundated with a large number of low-skilled immigrants competing with locals for scarce resources, scarce job opportunities, finite school places and finite health provision is something that doesn't fill them with a nice warm glow and they could see that they weren't ever going to be listened to by their representatives and decided to take direct action.

Fair play to them!

To be fair when rUK turns into an economic shambles it should stop any substantial flow of Poles and other economic migrants coming to the UK, which is what it is really all about for the large racist faction within the Leave movement.

It's not racist to be concerned about immigration

This Bishop guy hasn't a crue how markets work

I worked in City for several years and know how they work very well. The markets are distorted by artificially low interest rates. This is mere blip compared to the massive depression that will result from the debt bubble bursting.