Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

I have been a member here for years and have only posted a few times.
The threads involving Hibs are by far the most excruciating on this forum.
Coupled with the constant digs at the other Hibs fan sites, both of which I am a member of, it makes this forum and unwelcoming place to post.

Well f**k off then Bertie baws.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

The "in crowd" on here are even more pathetic than the imbeciles on Hibeesdunce and Fibs.Doughnuts

So you don't like it here, there or any fucking where?  I suggest it's you that has the issue my Badgering friend.

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Looks like wee Tadger isn't welcome anywhere, unlucks m9.

6 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

So you don't like it here, there or any fucking where?  I suggest it's you that has the issue my Badgering friend.

6 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

The 'in crowd' on here are absolute m9s of the highest order. You're just raging we don't associate with tadgers like yourself.

IMG_0040.JPG

25 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

The "in crowd" on here are even more pathetic than the imbeciles on Hibeesdunce and Fibs.Doughnuts

I'm sure you outed yourself as part of Brad Welsh's "guerilla warfare" platoon a while back. Minter. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

I'm sure you outed yourself as part of Brad Welsh's "guerilla warfare" platoon a while back. Minter. 

You lot are so predictable, gangbang a poster if he / she says anything that conflicts your narrow minded bs. Grow the f**k up and try standing on your own 2 feet you wimps.

7 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You lot are so predictable, gangbang a poster if he / she says anything that conflicts your narrow minded bs. Grow the f**k up and try standing on your own 2 feet you wimps.

Imagine getting soo angry and losing it at folk on an internet forum?

qS8OLE7.gif

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Nearly every post you've made since joining the site has been about other posters, you're proper struggling here. Absolutely rattled.

I would say the same about you Gertrude, f**k knows how many insults you've hurled in your 14000 odd posts but I'd wager over 13000 anyway. As I said earlier you really should get out more and try get a job.

6 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Is your dick really that big ? 

4 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You are indeed a bigger arsehole than I ever dared imagine..

On 2/19/2017 at 14:25, CupidStunt1875 said:

Einstein reincarnated, here's me thinking all those likes you have were from your butt buddies too :whistle

On 2/14/2017 at 04:30, CupidStunt1875 said:

Please keep our chat public fat boy and stop sending me private messages. I told you before I don't bat for the other team, Besides you seem to have a few bf,s on here already you wouldn't want them to become jealous now would you.

3 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

And another , so so predictable you wankers.

Absolutely desperate for a shag imo.

2 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

I would say the same about you Gertrude, f**k knows how many insults you've hurled in your 14000 odd posts but I'd wager over 13000 anyway. As I said earlier you really should get out more and try get a job.

You're a homophobic c**t and I'll continue to call you it.

Archived