Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, bertie said:

I have been a member here for years and have only posted a few times.
The threads involving Hibs are by far the most excruciating on this forum.
Coupled with the constant digs at the other Hibs fan sites, both of which I am a member of, it makes this forum and unwelcoming place to post.

Shut up Gillies you fat bush molesting c**t.

Why are Tadger, bertie and StupidCunt pretending to be Hibernian fans?

Aye I pretended all the way to Videoton Dnipro Athens twice to name a few. Most of them were a long run time before any if you were born but you have probably read about them.

Ken what? Ken I'm sick eh these absolute worst c***s pretending to be hibs fans and questioning us. Tell ye what, 7pm tomorrow at the back of the east stand if you want to sort this with fisticuffs. I'm not an aggressive kind of guy but you've got my back up. All 3 of you turn up I'll take you all on and finish this excruciating act where you pretend to be hibs fans. Mon en ya c***s. Be there or al put word about that yer a bunch eh shitebags! Really want that going about? Bring other people if ye want al be on Ma Todd with a sledgehammer and a chisel ready to chisel the shite out eh you plastic hibs fan horrible b*****ds

CC FUCKIN S 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Listen, you can apologise for your quite frankly, rude and aggressive tone on here or we can settle this man to man tomorrow night. The baw is in your court.

Are you threatening me Mr schizophrenia or is that just one of the voices in your head ? What's on tomorrow night ?

Archived