Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

I'm liking our catchy numbers these days. Never liked that 'Allez Allez Allez Au' version or the 'clap, clap, clap clap clap clap HIBS' shite.

That one in the video went on for fucking ages at Tynecastle and just when you thought it was finishing, someone would go ONE TWO THREE FOUR and it would get going again.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been in a mild state of puzzlement all day because I came in to work this morning, looked at a notepad sitting on my desk and noticed that all that was written on one page was "Hibs" - in my own writing. I had no idea why or when I wrote it. It's been annoying me all day.

Just realised I was making notes for who to put on my accumulator at lunchtime last Friday. Hibs fucked it up.

Hibs b*****ds.

23 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I'm liking our catchy numbers these days. Never liked that 'Allez Allez Allez Au' version or the 'clap, clap, clap clap clap clap HIBS' shite.

That one in the video went on for fucking ages at Tynecastle and just when you thought it was finishing, someone would go ONE TWO THREE FOUR and it would get going again.

Worst yin was the Terry Butcher Morris Malpas one but aye, they are well good these days!  

On 3/21/2017 at 19:43, Hibeesbounce75 said:

id say for both McGinn and Cummings you'd be looking at a joint fee of about 18 million. I'd say McGinn would make up the bulk of that. Around 10 and cummy about 8

:lol: Lay off the smack fat bhoy, you're making a complete c**t of yourself AGAIN.

7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

COME ON BUTCHERS BOYS

WE'LL MAKE ALL THE NOISE 

SAY f**k THE HEARTS 

Shitest song ever!  Apart that time we beat Hearts.

I was thinking of the no limit tune. 

I've been in a mild state of puzzlement all day because I came in to work this morning, looked at a notepad sitting on my desk and noticed that all that was written on one page was "Hibs" - in my own writing. I had no idea why or when I wrote it. It's been annoying me all day.
Just realised I was making notes for who to put on my accumulator at lunchtime last Friday. Hibs fucked it up.
Hibs b*****ds.

Naaa brer, we fucked it up. Dont blame the boiz.

052b27b9834150bcf87ed782dfcc9473.jpg

56 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Marciano is having a shocker tonight for Israel. Chucked in two really soft goals. 

I admire you're commitment to the cause watching that when Zibbi was the star performer on comic relief. 

Can any of the Pans' Hibees on here aka the Danny Handling fan club confirm Josh Taylor is a Hibee? 

11 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

I admire you're commitment to the cause watching that when Zibbi was the star performer on comic relief. 

Can any of the Pans' Hibees on here aka the Danny Handling fan club confirm Josh Taylor is a Hibee? 

Aye, he certainly has Hibs leanings. 

IMG_4032.thumb.PNG.5097792a12ab1e1ce697fe06417cc5ef.PNG

Aye, he certainly has Hibs leanings. 
IMG_4032.thumb.PNG.5097792a12ab1e1ce697fe06417cc5ef.PNG

Anything further to substantiate whether he's s Hibby or not?

I'd be delighted to come home after a hard nights sparring and be delighted to hear that Aberdeen beat Rangers or Celtic in the Scottish Cup, it wouldn't mean I molest sheep though

Archived