Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Laughable piece of journalism to be honest. 21 year old internationalist with two and a half years on his deal to run. Times that figure by three or big Rod will laugh maniacally before hanging up the phone.

You genuinely think john mcginn will go for £4.5m?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aufc said:

You genuinely think john mcginn will go for £4.5m?

Shite like Lewis Macleod went for over a million quid having played a handful of seaside league games and a few championship ones for the ****. 

John McGinn is a full international. Has won two major domestic cup honours, playing a key role in both sides victories. He's strong, skillfull and has played a lot of games at only 21. He's also still got two years left on his contract. Hibs will try for a fee similar to the one you've mentioned, especially as St Mirren are due 33%.  Will we get it? Probably not. He'll sign for Celtc for a couple of million and we'll get Henderson in return. 

I think we can put this shite of screaming for Keatings to get a start to bed once and for all. He's proven time and time again he's not up to it. Decent sub to bring on but that's about it

Regardless of whether the squad should be good enough to beat the teams in this league, it's not, so Cummings needs to have a word with himself too as that stupid sending off last week most probably cost us a win today.

24 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Rumours starting up of Sunderland wanting Cummings in the summer.

£2m is the rumoured figure.

£5m or GTFO in my opinion.

We'll want more than that IMO. Would be disappointed if we didn't keep him for one season in the top league (provided we don't f**k up promotion). If we somehow stay down McGinn and Cummings would definitely be away I'd think. 

id say for both McGinn and Cummings you'd be looking at a joint fee of about 18 million. I'd say McGinn would make up the bulk of that. Around 10 and cummy about 8

Nae chance. Only Brian Graham is the only £10m player in your squad

We rejected 1.7m from a shitey league one team when he had a year left on his contract. I'd be hoping for more than 2m, he's a better player now than he was then and is on a long term contract. Sunderland will have more money than them as well.

On the assumption that Sunderland will get relegated, i cant see them chucking £5m on Jason Cummings to get back to the epl. Don't think he is good enough for the top end of the championship

20 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Nae chance. Only Brian Graham is the only £10m player in your squad

Can you please stop including sarcastic remarks in your post. We are having a serious debate about the best Scottish forward and best Scottish midfielder in the country.

52 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What if you sold Cummings for £3 million but got Griffiths back?

Couldn't afford his wages at this time and I don't think Celtic would go for that. 

Archived