Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good move for Danny and Raith.  He can play various positions and also join our title winning party at Easter Road in a few weeks.  I wish him nothing but the best.  He has the ability, perhaps not the mentality.  Anything that helps relegate they Ayr c***s is good in My book. 

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Handling should be a stand out at mid to lower championship level.

I agree, the issue is the run of fixtures Raith have coming up. 

Agree with HB. I can't even remember what position he was playing last; he started off as a striker, then attacking midfielder and I'm sure Stubbs played him as a holding midfielder. Is attacking mid his preferred position?

He does have ability though, hope does well. He's a similar player to Vaughan IMO, so technically he's a replacement for a player loaned out. Locke :lol:

I agree, the issue is the run of fixtures Raith have coming up. 

Exactly.

6 games to go - 3 of the top 4( Falkirk, Morton and yourselves), The fife Derby and then the two teams fighting for their lives( Ayr and St Mirren)

Is he able to help us with survival? I have my doubts. We need someone to create goal scoring chances for Hardie to put away.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Exactly.

6 games to go - 3 of the top 4( Falkirk, Morton and yourselves), The fife Derby and then the two teams fighting for their lives( Ayr and St Mirren)

Is he able to help us with survival? I have my doubts. We need someone to create goal scoring chances for Hardie to put away.

Hope so Bro. 

Handling's best two performances came against rangers and hearts back to back last two games of 2014 and I'm sure he played further forward against rangers and holding midfield against hearts. No doubt he has ability, but big question marks over his commitment. A bit Shinnie-Esque.

Who would have thought such a drab 0-0 would have generated so much interest. Hope we get a decent crowd against this mob on 8th - Ma da's bigger than ur da - ffs. Gonna put a bet on Pars turning the Hibs managers team over tomorrow - stick on - best team have seen at Cappielow all season. Let the fun begin.

23 minutes ago, jessie james said:

Who would have thought such a drab 0-0 would have generated so much interest. Hope we get a decent crowd against this mob on 8th - Ma da's bigger than ur da - ffs. Gonna put a bet on Pars turning the Hibs managers team over tomorrow - stick on - best team have seen at Cappielow all season. Let the fun begin.

Stop posting this same post in various threads please m8. Your opinion and your team are a complete irrelevance. 

Listen daft c**t. Back of the WDE, next Saturday, 14:34. FUKIN B THER.

Archived