Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You started the post terribly, continued throughout until the end when you clarified and underline the whole post was a car crash. Congrats'

Cheers 😘

Sorry didn't realise the rule around drawing from your own country till later in competition - Falkirk not been on too many European adventures to have paid much attention to it.

Cheers lads. After looking at the away a couple of times I actually think it's no bad. Going to phone up tomorrow for my City tickets. For some reason I'm really looking forward to this game. I've always wanted to take in a game at Meadowbank, even better that I can watch a Hibs game there.

If people are buying tickets for this online, it's worth saying the seating blocks at Meadowbank are somewhat "idiosyncratic"... This stadium plan shows the layout for a concert and the grandstand is the lilac row along the back (the blocks in fronts would be seats on the pitch).

edinburgh-meadowbank-elton.gif

If you end-up in the blocks at the extreme ends you're out on the bends, past the goal-line, without a very good view.

Equally you'd think Block B would be at an extreme end but it's actually in the middle.

_71713930_meadowbank2.jpg

Good to see Lennon thinking outside the box.

The striker he had at Bolton (failed)

The striker he had at Celtic (failed)

Sign Grant Holt 😅😅

Try and get guys off my old employer.

How lucky Hibs are to have such a thinking outside the box manager. A real winner

Archived