Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

This new layout is quality.  I would encourage everyone of the bois to subscribe, not have the massive advertising shit at the top of the screen and the rest is really dece' too!  KDM when's the podcast back on? 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That could be Boozy and I would still have more confidence in him in goals that Oxley.  Thankfully he will be gone in the next few weeks.  Free transfer to Southend if he plays the European friendlies otherwise Southend (are skint) will pay a fee (which they won't).  Monday after the tie he will leave is my understanding.   We want a former Celtic 'keeper. 

8 hours ago, 210516 said:

We want a former Celtic 'keeper. 

Hibs want an ex Celt???

Well I am shocked at this development.

Do you get into Celtic for free if you buy a Hibs ST so you can see the future team?

I believe Falkirk let ST holders into development games for free so I assume at the price Hibs charge, you do the same?

9 hours ago, 210516 said:

That could be Boozy and I would still have more confidence in him in goals that Oxley.  Thankfully he will be gone in the next few weeks.  Free transfer to Southend if he plays the European friendlies otherwise Southend (are skint) will pay a fee (which they won't).  Monday after the tie he will leave is my understanding.   We want a former Celtic 'keeper. 

Ex premier league keeper too?

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Hibs want an ex Celt???

Well I am shocked at this development.

Do you get into Celtic for free if you buy a Hibs ST so you can see the future team?

I believe Falkirk let ST holders into development games for free so I assume at the price Hibs charge, you do the same?

Shut up.

8 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

All the best to Ross, hope it works out for him.  But that is a very, very strange one. 

The problem with Laidlaw was that once he made a mistake he seemed to let it affect him badly.

He must have cost us a goal every three or four games during his time with us. 

Fair play to him for getting a gig at Hibs though.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Id imagine he'd replace Oxley as the back up keeper.

Depends if we get a new goalie in once Oxley leaves. Then I imagine Laidlaw would be backup to the backup (Virtanen)

14 hours ago, 210516 said:

Michael McGovern?

Archived