Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perthshire 3-4 ROB ROY Big willie got a bad injury today to his thigh muscle. Taken off after 30 mins. Could be out for a while. All I can say about today is well done Perthshire 3 leagues below The Rabs, and you couldn't see any difference. Big Barso 2, Green 1, Duff 1. Maxi got out of Jail

Okay maybe what I've said is overly confident but it's purely from what I know of all teams in league.

my previous post was optimism as from what I've seen the team are very capable of beating all teams in the league.

I was at beith game cloughy and most others! and while they may beat us again and win or finish above us in league,I am being purely optimistic going by that game,we got bullied a bit and could have done better! there was not a great deal in the teams and they got away with a lot of off the ball stuff.

I am just hopefull and positive that's the best way to be.

Hope Wullie recovers well and glad for win! Perthshire always tough.who replaced him and how did Kevin watt do today? did he play! few players look alike and my eyes not so great ha!

We should have done better but always tough venue and wish Perthshire well.

20 hours ago, plug mac said:

The best we can expect is 4 th IMO but last season we collapsed when weather took hold as for fraz as I will call him he has 2 red cards already and almost cost us cup final when we where pushing to win game ended up holding on in the end

I saw the incident and at and up to it we were toiling fact! and losing a man then was not good,but manager 're jigged and we woke up a bit not ideal to lose one but we were  struggling and we plugged on,seen it numerous times in games down a man and something switches and the team tightens up! the tackle itself (sometimes tackling wins balls) was a fair tackle for the ball and commitment to that tackle was only one sided so maybe looked worse when in fact fraz foot rolled over and caught boy bottom of leg! boy was fine played on ref never saw the incident and blew for the baying crowd.

Other red was bad luck and imo he works hard and defends well also,he has not played no 10 many games.

I would prefer a 4)4-2 and I think all players in the team are up to the job.

No favorites and wonder which team will he play now Willie is injured Kevin can feature and then Wullie will need to fight for Jersey back,that's how it should work and I hope so.

13 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Don't like to say but we will mis Big Willie, sorry also for Gary but don't think he does much just walks about.

We will but hoping he will get back quick , least he walked off and was standing behind dugout during the game.

Gary is still a valuable player , he sems to play better against the so called beter teams or bigger teams like pollok.

19 hours ago, rednblack said:

The management and shaun will know this . I am sure it will get sorted .

Shaun played for ashfield , irvine meadow and queens park around the time rangers were in the league. So he has played lower level junior , premier league junior and SPFL league 2. Not sure where he started as a youth.

First division junior 1 season with ashfield/ premier 3 with them/ 4 seasons total league 2 1 season came back to junior, Queens park season they just missed out on playoff for promotion to  league 1. Been playing junior since 18 before this under 17 for Partick 6 month then under 17 Ross county for season.

Pro youth-hibs Kilmarnock and celtic

Homework complete 

Hope willie back asap can't do without him as for sending off in cup final team player straight red needs reigned in maxi loose cannons are useless if they miss big games but definately a central midfielder is Fraser who should be breaking up play and distributing the ball to attacking options

First division junior 1 season with ashfield/ premier 3 with them/ 4 seasons total league 2 1 season came back to junior, Queens park season they just missed out on playoff for promotion to  league 1. Been playing junior since 18 before this under 17 for Partick 6 month then under 17 Ross county for season.

Pro youth-hibs Kilmarnock and celtic

Homework complete 

Certainly know him beginning to think your his agent or the manager himself very impressive CV you give him

Just now, plug mac said:

Certainly know him beginning to think your his agent or the manager himself very impressive CV you give him

Here sean played alright today good bits of play sloppy bits of play but you can see he has some quality.

Nice lad so i've heard just let him get on with playing for the roy leave the wee digs he will know what he has to do to be successful.

Your poster boy kevin watt now has to step up if we get a run of game on over the next 2 or 3 weeks.

7 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Listen plugmac you said you have never heard of Shaun Fraser!  and of course I live and work in Glasgow north area and support junior football so yes I do know him as a player and many others including opposition teams players.

The information I gave is fact any fool can look it up.(Missed out short spell with petershill) before ashfield.

I see that you are not pleased about him being there! as he is being accommodated!! I however am pleased he chose to sign with Rob Roy because it's the overall season performances I'm interested in and seeing the team win things! (First sectional cup win in 43 years) all players contributed! so on paper "Mr I've got a chip on my shoulder" the team is stronger with all players in it.

Don't start the your a manager or agent sir because digs don't work with me,and I unlike you see the potencial in the team,and refuse to even reply to your sarcasm! anymore.

Who are you! are you a fan! if so grow up and support the team and stop questioning my posts! I've answered a question from you!! 

Support the manager support the players support fellow fans and as my parents used to say "if you have nothing nice or positive to say"then say nothing!! they also used to say "never make assumptions in haste or anger"it makes an arse of you and I.

Listen plugmac you said you have never heard of Shaun Fraser!  and of course I live and work in Glasgow north area and support junior football so yes I do know him as a player and many others including opposition teams players.

The information I gave is fact any fool can look it up.(Missed out short spell with petershill) before ashfield.

I see that you are not pleased about him being there! as he is being accommodated!! I however am pleased he chose to sign with Rob Roy because it's the overall season performances I'm interested in and seeing the team win things! (First sectional cup win in 43 years) all players contributed! so on paper "Mr I've got a chip on my shoulder" the team is stronger with all players in it.

Don't start the your a manager or agent sir because digs don't work with me,and I unlike you see the potencial in the team,and refuse to even reply to your sarcasm! anymore.

Who are you! are you a fan! if so grow up and support the team and stop questioning my posts! I've answered a question from you!! 

Support the manager support the players support fellow fans and as my parents used to say "if you have nothing nice or positive to say"then say nothing!! they also used to say "never make assumptions in haste or anger"it makes an arse of you and I.

I agree with much with what you are saying but don't get the red mist.
Just because you like to be ultra positive doesn't mean others don't have the right to have their say positive or negative.
It's snide comments i don't like.
Plugmac is welcome to make comments and enjoy the games he goes to just show some respect. The management and players have earned that and deserve it on a public forum like this.

Archived