Infamous: Do you know someone infamous or are you infamous?

I used to drink in a pub owned by one of the most notorious criminal families in Scotland and regularly drank in the boss of that families company before someone decided to murder him by shooting him up the arse outside said pub.

CC Blooms?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the arse a fatal place to get shot? 

It's agonisingly painful. Doesn't kill you straight away so you get to spend your last few minutes on earth writhing and screaming, reassessing your life choices and wondering whether you left the kettle on.

Other than the pedo headteacher this guy also lives in my old village and drinks in my old local. I was in the pub one day having a beer and got chatting with him whilst everyone sat miles away, wasn't til he went to the toilet and I go told about his past that I quickly moved seats back to my original side of the bar.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/11900569.Farmer_admits__sex_with_dog/

Other than the pedo headteacher this guy also lives in my old village and drinks in my old local. I was in the pub one day having a beer and got chatting with him whilst everyone sat miles away, wasn't til he went to the toilet and I go told about his past that I quickly moved seats back to my original side of the bar.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/11900569.Farmer_admits__sex_with_dog/

The dog must have grassed.

It's agonisingly painful. Doesn't kill you straight away so you get to spend your last few minutes on earth writhing and screaming, reassessing your life choices and wondering whether you left the kettle on.

Well if it was going to happen to me anyway i would probably rather it was in the arse.

Well if it was going to happen to me anyway i would probably rather it was in the arse.

Really? Rather than quick and painless?

I'm a Professional Mob Hitman in my spare time so it's good to receive client feedback.

Really? Rather than quick and painless?

I'm a Professional Mob Hitman in my spare time so it's good to receive client feedback.

I would have a good chance of surviving, the stomach or the knees are the sorest places to be hit and take the longest to die. The foot might be slightly preferable to the arse mind you.

My old stepdad was good mates back in the 50's and 60's with a well known London hoodlum called Freddie Foreman. (His son Jamie was Derek Branning in Eastenders). My stepdad was with him in a pub one night when the Kray twins came in with a gun looking for somebody. Freddie told them to f**k off, they did.

One time in a television interview, Freddie said that he used to get rid of bodies by wrapping them in chicken wire with bricks tied to it and dumping them overboard from a small fishing boat. He also said that he had an accomplice during these deeds but he refused to name them as he said that they had moved on to a new life elsewhere.

My stepdad changed his name when he left London and moved up here...

p.s. My stepdad once knocked John McCririck spark out in a pub for being abusive to a disabled person.

And if stabbing someone just because they lived in a different shithole housing scheme from you or smack was legal, Glasgow would have no crime.

I know Philpy :unsure: Close thread?

OldPhilpy or NewPhilpy?

Archived