Infamous: Do you know someone infamous or are you infamous?

They shut for a few hours so they could take part in the local orange walk.

They fool no one.

Lauries is a Falkirk pub.

Lauries has never been a Falkirk pub. They try to claim it is every time they close down and re-open, which is usually twice a week.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy at my school who used to get bullied a bit ended up killing an Edinburgh gun shop owner in a robbery, intending to supply the guns to the UDA. The UDA knew nothing about it. Supposedly he used to walk around town with a cowboy belt with 2 real loaded 6 shooters under a big overcoat.

Boy I went to school with violently attacked and raped a woman in Easthouses park.

Never liked the boy, but never ever thought he'd do something like that.  c**t.

Was that the guy who lived in Newton Street?

And you have me intrigued about the two dodgy teachers from Newbattle.....

I'm not sure why they felt the need to tell us it was an alsatian, that's a bit like the tabloids telling us that the woman who was raped was blonde but for legal reasons they're not naming her. Its window dressing and slightly creepy, are alsatians (or blondes) more provocative ?

Blonde alsatians are a real turn on. Allegedly.

One of my old classmates was on the front of the Daily Record years ago for banjoing Luke Mitchell in Polmont.

When I was a young nipper I was with a friend playing football and he invited me back to his house to play the computer. I walked in and Paul Ferris was sitting talking to my friend's Dad.

So is the guy a lover or a fighter ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-17953316

I grew up in the same street as this overly aggressive nutter. We called him Gattuso when playing fitba because he'd just run around snarling and launching two footed tackles at everyone.

The weird thing is his brother is one of the nicest people you could meet. 

One of my old classmates was on the front of the Daily Record years ago for banjoing Luke Mitchell in Polmont.

When I was a young nipper I was with a friend playing football and he invited me back to his house to play the computer. I walked in and Paul Ferris was sitting talking to my friend's Dad.

Luke Mitchell only lived a few streets away from my cousin. 

He could be a p***k at times Could Docherty. I remember after the news broke we were all speaking about it and most of the lassies in my class said they fancied him. Weird as he was no oil painting.

Always had good banter with him about the football mate. Was shocked when it came out.

I worked with this guy http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/pervert-who-raped-girl-of-10-1053291#tA29Tga8rO6ErzYg.97

He was a bit of a loose cannon when he'd had a drink but didn't think he'd be capable of child rape. Tbf, when I meet new people my first though isn't whether they could be a beast or not.

That's the good thing about p&b - the potential child rapists are swiftly identified. Eg, by the use of the phrase 'roasted cheese' or if they wear green trousers. 

I used to work with Jodie Jones's sister.

Jodie and her family lived 3 streets away from me at the time of the murder. 

And you have me intrigued about the two dodgy teachers from Newbattle.....

Same here bud. 

I used to work with Jodie Jones's sister.

A friend who is polis always said there was a hell of a lot more to that case that was never made public. Annoyingly they've never hinted as to what!

A friend who is polis always said there was a hell of a lot more to that case that was never made public. Annoyingly they've never hinted as to what!

Luke's mum helped him get rid of the body.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-17953316

I grew up in the same street as this overly aggressive nutter. We called him Gattuso when playing fitba because he'd just run around snarling and launching two footed tackles at everyone.

The weird thing is his brother is one of the nicest people you could meet.

25?

25?

25?????

Don't think so - actually, there was a guy who had lived in Newton Street who got his girlfriends underage daughter pregnant - when the baby was born (unbeknown to the young lassie's mother) they dumped the stillborn baby at the Roman Camp at the top of Mayfeild - the c**t did time for that, thankfully.

I've just remembered that the guy who ran onto the pitch and attacked Andy Goram was from Newton Street anaw!

I've just realised who the rapist from Newton Street is - he raped a lassie in Nitten, I think.

This is grim - what a fucking place!

I know there wasn't much in the way of evidence, and no actual proof, but how do you know he didn't do it?

He did it himself.

(I've lost the thread, so apologies if I've accused him of something really awful)

Archived