Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More demonstrations at Coventry and players taken off for a while with 5 mins left. I'm surprised Sky are showing the protests and close ups of all the banners etc around the crowd. Thought they'd cut away and just show chat. Glad they didn't though!

Just now, Martin Nelson said:

Sounds like Alex Neil has well and truly lost the backing of the Norwich fans.

Going by my (admittedly poor) lip-reading skills, Delia managed to successfully translate the second anti-Neil chant. Be interesting if Huddersfield score a third to hear what the crowd reaction is like.

Last night certainly had a feel of the beginning of the end for him unfortunately. There seemed to be an ominous silence around the ground at times and the 'Delia sort it out' chants came over as the politest version of 'Neil must go' and 'You're getting sacked in the morning' I've heard. Rowett twiddling his thumbs might have come at a bad time for him. Hope he gets some more time and manages to turn things round though.

Happily take a 94th minute winner against a side who played for a draw from the start. Poor performance today just luckily enough Rotherham were even poorer who just now are defiantly going down to league 1 next season. 3 in 4 for Fletcher now and with Forestieri back for the match Vs Newcastle hopefully go there and pick up all 3 points but happily take a draw. 

Archived