Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanted him at Wednesday at the start of season but priced out and tbh thank god. Even though Fletcher is not your striker thats going to get you 20 a season he's offered more than just goals. Still needing that goal scoring striker in the team and hopefully Jordan Rhodes will be on his way to s6 in January. 

Huddersfield boss David Wagner could be back off to Germany to become Wolfsburg coach by the end of the week. That will be a hammer blow to Huddersfield if he does go.

The Huddersfield "revolution" looks to be over :lol:

4 hours ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Huddersfield boss David Wagner could be back off to Germany to become Wolfsburg coach by the end of the week. That will be a hammer blow to Huddersfield if he does go.

Bit wide off the mark according to the Huddersfield Examiner.

Certainly would be a big loss for the Dog Botherers if he goes.

Remember everyone was raging because Strachan didn't pick McCormack? Both Fletcher and Martin have 3 times as many goals as him.

I'm pretty sure I seen him in the stands the other week there so he's obviously been injured at some stage. He's also still a far better option than Chris Martin although a old oak tree would be a better option than that.

If I have my information correct, Norwich's 3-1 loss away to Reading this afternoon means that Alex Neil will go the entire calendar year of 2016 without winning a league game against a team positioned in the top half at kick off, both in the Premier League and the Championship.

If I have my information correct, Norwich's 3-1 loss away to Reading this afternoon means that Alex Neil will go the entire calendar year of 2016 without winning a league game against a team positioned in the top half at kick off, both in the Premier League and the Championship.

Fair to say he's been found wanting.

Get in there!!! Would of been happy with a draw but to go away with all 3 is amazing. Thought we played well all game and had the chances to of won by a few more but just pleased to leave with a win and a clean sheet. Didn't think Newcastle were anything special performance wise but might of been seen different on the tv. Top Xmas present by the mrs to get tickets and now off to the city to celebrate. UTO WAWAW!!!!!

Archived