Clyde vs Killie

Adolfo Rios

Not sure how we will line up for this tactically.  Player wise it will be the same as last Saturday I would think.  The players we have we will be dangerous on the break.  With Easton in particular we have the ability to cause them problems.  A lot will depend on how Killie are looking at the match.  Cup match or glorified pre-season friendly....    

1-1.  Clyde win 4-2 on pens.  Linton scoring them all.  Even for Killie.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be driving to this, where's the best place to park? Preferably free and preferably someplace where my wheels will be attached to the car and my windows intact.

If no free parking then can some kind soul please let me know parking costs Thanks in advance 

17 minutes ago, Cille Mhernaig said:

Might be driving to this, where's the best place to park? Preferably free and preferably someplace where my wheels will be attached to the car and my windows intact.

If no free parking then can some kind soul please let me know parking costs Thanks in advance 

£2 to park at the stadium(away end only for both fans unless disabled badge owner).  Don't fret, you get a half time draw ticket for your troubles.  

Nearby there is a business park (can't miss it as you come off the roundabout towards stadium at away end or there is Broadwood Farm which is about 5 mins down to the stadium.  

3 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

£2 to park at the stadium(away end only for both fans unless disabled badge owner).  Don't fret, you get a half time draw ticket for your troubles.  

Nearby there is a business park (can't miss it as you come off the roundabout towards stadium at away end or there is Broadwood Farm which is about 5 mins down to the stadium.  

Perfect cheers, the stadium option could be a goer as I fancy the thought of winning your half time draw and therefore parking for free at the stadium :P

25 minutes ago, Cille Mhernaig said:

Perfect cheers, the stadium option could be a goer as I fancy the thought of winning your half time draw and therefore parking for free at the stadium :P

Don't get too excited...you might win a signed ball for 2nd prize instead....

FAO Shawfield Shed Boy.

I am not (NOT) going to this game so you can attend without fear. I understand you've been hiding from me for a few years but don't you worry yourself you can go.

Archived