Filthy Grass

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I blame Bigmouth for starting this off by grassing on the mod who labelled him a grass without adequate proof of his grassiness.

Also, everyone who's grassed on the grassers in this thread, including me. We'd all end up as the mattress in the jail at this rate.

Thank you.

morrisey6.gif

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

I've said for a long, long time that StonedSailor is a fucking walloper.

Turns out he's a grass, too.

I prefer the term informant, if you want to miscall me, I am sure everyone will realise you are full of shit on this though. I mean, come on, you can't even be honest about your team.

14 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I prefer the term informant, if you want to miscall me, I am sure everyone will realise you are full of shit on this though. I mean, come on, you can't even be honest about your team.

Coppers nark.

2016-07-23-18-14-20-1143823089.jpeg

What did Wisbit say? It would have been a bit obvious if he suddenly had loads of reds on random posts from a handful of posters Shirley. Although Stoned Sailor is clearly not only a filthy grass but was quite prepared to join in the bullying if the other conspirators had been nice to him.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Some hibs kunt thinks that he's Danny Dyer...

Here Benny, don't tell anyone I told ye, but your name well high up on the nomination board to be splattered with red dots.

Mind and no say anything, I'd hate c***s thinking I am a grass.

Archived