Filthy Grass

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GingerSaint said:

This is terrible patter and doesn't even make sense. 

Grass.

Was just about to say this. Nonsense. If it's meant to be funny it's not. Stoned sailor coming across like an absolute tragic poster here. 

What teuchter stuff?

If you think this is tragic you should have seen that episode.

I have a weird quirk that I go OTT to prove a point and since I don't care how posters on a forum perceive me it results in what 'normal' people view as tragic.

I think it's down to years of drug and alcohol misuse combined with sleep deprivation through my years of working in one of the harshest environments in the world on 6 hours on 6 hours off watches. Downtime gets monotonous, lonely and boring and I have come to realise that my mind does not work in the generally accepted normal way. I'm cool with it, thanks for your concern though. I enjoy what you perceive as a tragedy.

1 hour ago, Deeboy said:

Marr1 shopped CultsSheep. 

The guy who tried desperately to fit in by having a go at Grimbo, got banned, and came crying back telling everyone how sorry he was, how depressed he is and how P&B is one of the most important things in his life and he can't do without it? 

That was fucking hilarious.

I have a weird quirk that I go OTT to prove a point and since I don't care how posters on a forum perceive me it results in what 'normal' people view as tragic.

I think it's down to years of drug and alcohol misuse combined with sleep deprivation through my years of working in one of the harshest environments in the world on 6 hours on 6 hours off watches. Downtime gets monotonous, lonely and boring and I have come to realise that my mind does not work in the generally accepted normal way. I'm cool with it, thanks for your concern though. I enjoy what you perceive as a tragedy.

Facebook for this pish.

6 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Ok well I wouldn't have abused drugs and alcohol, and would change my job if that was so bad. 

But it you're still a filthy tragic grass. 

Aw for fucks sake. Must be a Jehovah. 

Hell no. I am a fully ordained dudeist minister.

The teuchter thing was an attempt to show how hypocritical Rangers fans are crying about the word ***. Made a right twat of myself over that one. Even went as far as to contact show racism the red card for their views. Got a good reply but it made no difference to the mods on here. It was all about the time the **** were claiming that *** is a sectarian word which Police Scotland proved was not the case by advising that no action should be taken if it was used in the semi final last season.

Archived