The Candy Shop- St Roch's 2016-17

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been offered plenty of money to shut up but I won't take the kings shilling... [emoji23]
There are more important things when you are playing at this level than money and I don't think Gartcairn are a better proposition than us for anyone unless they are not playing and have been offered a guaranteed start. It has been said that they haven't made an approach so I'll believe that. And anyway, any team that guarantees you a game must be poor and not run on merit so why would you go there?? A big money offer from a team in the top league is a different matter as it is bound to turn your head if you have chance to play at a higher level...but again, it ain't all about the cash. I hope all our players stay and we get promoted and the rewards will come to them that way.
As I said, there's no talk about shit players from crap teams...
Mon the Candy!

Cheers Gartcairn

Candybhoy where are you getting all this info from? TBH all this talk could be unsettling for some of our players - why the need for all the Candy transfer talk a couple of days before massive league game?

if any of our players get great offers from "big" clubs we will have done our jobs - hopefully all of our lads play at the top level they possibly can and if that is case next season they will go with our blessing 

cheers 

MTC

3 minutes ago, StRochsFC said:

I will bow to your greater knowledge - as I say if any of our players leave to a Higher level then that is all good!!!

what is your name mate? 

Cheers

Candybhoy is my name Andy no point trying to hide it you have spoke to managers regarding Mcguire 

I just saw on STV that West Ham web site says they have offered £20m for "a player in Scotland"... I think Andy is keeping something from us!! [emoji23]
Transfer talk always comes when a team are near the top of the table so I suppose we should expect it. I bet Cambuslang are getting it too.... the alternative is nobody wants any of our players or ever talks about them... I'm not a manager so I actually think transfer talk is quite flattering.. however both Andy and Gartcairn have said there is nothing in this so in the great P&B tradition this is a load of chat about something somebody said that somebody saw was typed they said but they never said it apparently. Glad we have cleared that up!!
I think the £20m bid was for Ken the linesman.. flag included.
Mon the Linesman!

40 minutes ago, Kinky Afro said:

Weather report- PPP
Current- Pishing it down
Forecast- to be Pishing it down
Match prospects?- Depends on how badly it Pishes it down

Will be in the bar from 1.30 kinky if you fancy a drink 

I'm meeting a lad from through east in there too so come and join me and my old man. We'll be sitting under the TV no doubt as my old man is deaf and he always picks the only seat where you can't see the tele?? Murder...
Mon the Candy!

21 hours ago, Candybhoy said:

Watch this space they 4 players will be offered deals by other clubs £££ talks 

Sorry mate I'm confused do you mean big money moves for the players or money for the club? Why would you want your best players to move to other clubs bigger or smaller?I have seen st Rochs few times this year and the lad maguire was a standout and would want him at my team and we are in the super prem.

The grey mist and drizzle of new year hangs in contrast to the Candy optimism over JMcG as all signs say Game On and all roads lead to the first local derby of 2017.

I hear there is a big crowd expected and what better way is there to get your Fitbaw Fix than an afternoon at Candy where the drizzle shall be dispelled and joyous radiant sunshine football shall fill your new year souls....

See you there!

MTC!IMG_1483789200.622835.jpg.0736c8cde730ef

We weren't at the races today and were easily beaten by a young, sharp, quick, pacey, mobile, skilful and hard working Rossvale side who ran out deserved winners. Their third goal had a feel of a piss taking dancing Messi running rings round a ran ragged defence before side footing a pass to his mate to tap home. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.
I can take a defeat, especially when it is against a team which are better than you, but I saw some things today which made me wince. Hopefully a nights sleep will soften my opinions to the point where I can put them down without the raw emotion's unsavoury flavouring. A lot of incidents and a lot of questions and a lot to mull over. Very very very disappointing day...

St rochs were well beaten today by a far better team not at the races today but let's hope the boys kick on a few bad performances today but on to next week I honestly Thot there was mayb two getting pass marks that all but good luck next week

Here goes the candy were not at the races today but we will always support them every were we go I am just a fan but I personally dnt think that Andy made the correct changes the captain of weird one but who am I we got pumped Thot the Boy maguire was terrible shouting at every one and not looking at his own performance Thot the boy Martin was ok I love the candy just hope we go on a we run cmon

Archived