Prison

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I never paid the bill, we got the £17 a day (each) all inclusive package but they fucked up & charged me the full price. They gave me the difference back. I think it was about £300 on the cruise card, the missus's was higher but she got ciggies on hers.

G-Bo 

Nice. Think they'll be applying to have you deported to the gulag?

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What?

Ok I'll spell it out for you.

You have quoted a link and a story that I already quoted in the opening post of this thread.

Cheers.

I served 18 months of a 3 year sentence for GBH.

When I was younger I was a big drinker and had been in trouble with the police growing up. I did a 3 month sentence at home and then went to England to work where things got worse and ended up getting the 3 years there.

It probably turned out being a good thing as that sentence changed me and made me realise that if I didn’t change I could end up being in and out of prison all my life like some of the others there. Prison is bad enough but when I got sentenced I had girlfriend with a baby on the way and that made me grow up and change. My girlfriend stood by me and had our baby when I was locked up. That was pretty hard to deal with.

I’m 30 now so hopefully those days are behind me now.

6 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

When I was younger I was a big drinker and had been in trouble with the police growing up. I did a 3 month sentence at home and then went to England to work where things got worse and ended up getting the 3 years there.

It probably turned out being a good thing as that sentence changed me and made me realise that if I didn’t change I could end up being in and out of prison all my life like some of the others there. Prison is bad enough but when I got sentenced I had girlfriend with a baby on the way and that made me grow up and change. My girlfriend stood by me and had our baby when I was locked up. That was pretty hard to deal with.

You did the right thing signing up on P&B. That will help you stay clear of the drink i'm sure.

30 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

Aye ok Ma........

10 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Magee has been inside for GbH

Who knew?

Damn you Mozzax2

32 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

Did you share a cell?

14 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

Yeah. Always had a cellmate. Some were sound some weren't. You have to get used to someone as best you can when you can be banged up with them for 22 hours in the day

What did you do with each other for 22hrs a day?

You must have some stamina 

6 minutes ago, DDcups said:

What did you do with each other for 22hrs a day?

You must have some stamina 

Ha nothing like that I guarantee you!

Most days you'd have work and courses and sosh but at weekends or if there weren't enough screws it could be 22 hours lock up. Really boring - spend those days mainly watching TV, sleeping, smoking, reading a bit. That's when it really gets to you that you are locked up. I preferred keeping busy, working doing courses - anything is better than being locked up in your cell

4 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

Most days you'd have work and courses and sosh but at weekends or if there weren't enough screws it could be 22 hours lock up. Really boring - spend those days mainly watching TV, sleeping, smoking, reading a bit. That's when it really gets to you that you are locked up. I preferred keeping busy, working doing courses - anything is better than being locked up in your cell

^^^ Blocked out the trauma

4 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

Did you have a poster of Rita Hayworth on your cell wall?

Have you still got that rock hammer?

2 hours ago, Matt30 said:

You were the pillow biter :D

If you need to talk about it we are all here for you. 

Archived