Heart of Midlothian V Celtic 07/08

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 18:04, forever_blue said:

Good luck to our Edinburgh brethren 

the establishment wishes you good luck 

You're not my bro, bro.

Hopefully Celtic's quota of pens for the week means they miss out on a stonewall penalty after Rossi nearly hacks Brown's leg off and we shitfest our way to a 1-0.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this match. Games against the Scumbos at Swinecastle are always tasty affairs. Plenty of needle both on & off the park which = not to be missed viewing.

Rodgers seems to have decided who is main starting players are, well before the injuries clear up anyway. Hopefully Roberts injury isn't too bad and he's free to play. O'Connell has looked good since breaking into the first team and will be a fantastic player for us.

Fancy a wee 2 or 3-0 victory for the Champions. Griffiths loves playing & scoring against them & fancy him to be on the scoresheet again.

On 01/08/2016 at 13:32, Elixir said:

Folk thinking we'll play more than one up top. :lol:

The shitebags didn't do it against a Maltese pub team, so they certainly ain't going to do it against the rhats. It will be Sammon up top on his own getting the ball launched at him until Watt is given a wee runabout at the end when the game is over.

It will be the usual park the bus and hope for a point nonsense that will see us savaged and lose by at least two. Fucking Buaben and Cowie in the centre but nope, we don't need improvements in there apparently. Brutal.

Depressingly, I agree with every word.

First game of the season I'm usually like a dug with 2 cocks but I'm dreading this :(

37 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Looking forward to this match. Games against the Scumbos at Swinecastle are always tasty affairs. Plenty of needle both on & off the park which = not to be missed viewing.

Did you actually type that and think it was amusing on any scale? 

2 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Rodgers seems to have decided who is main starting players are, well before the injuries clear up anyway. Hopefully Roberts injury isn't too bad and he's free to play. O'Connell has looked good since breaking into the first team and will be a fantastic player for us.

Fancy a wee 2 or 3-0 victory for the Champions. Griffiths loves playing & scoring against them & fancy him to be on the scoresheet again.

Can we not have some football debate without name calling?

20 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I tried but apparently no is the answer. I noticed you forgot to multi-quote the other name callers on here.

I thought I would highlight to you your hypocrisy.

8 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Tynecastle isn't the easiest of places to start off your season but I still fancy 3-1 Celtic.  Or to keep up with the tone, the Sellick will beat the Maroon Balloons 3-1. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Please point out any similar hypocrisy on my part. Be as specific as you like.

By singling out one person/fan of a certain club instead of just making your point in general to everyone. Very biased & hypocritical.

Archived