Heart of Midlothian V Celtic 07/08

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Took me a while to realise it was meant as an insult, tbh - it aye sounds like a term of endearment to me.

I'm not the brightest, mind.

Pink on the outside, orange on the inside.

10 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

By singling out one person/fan of a certain club instead of just making your point in general to everyone. Very biased & hypocritical.

Well, that's simply not true is it? I was making the point to you specifically because you have raised the issue before about name calling and insults. Which you then did in this thread.

So you are a hypocrite.

Draw or narrow win for us IMO. Played relatively well on Wednesday but weren't taking the chances we made from open play. Hopefully Sviatchenko's back, if not probably best to stick with O'Connell and Lustig at CB, maybe leave it till the Motherwell game to give Toure his first start. Again hopefully Brown's performance on Wednesday wasn't a one off, looked back to his pre-Deila self. I'll go for 2-1 Celtic

55 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

It fell on deaf ears though, so that olive branch is removed. When in Rome & all that. Once I establish the decent posters who can converse without all the bs, then I will happily do likewise.

I'm not one of them. **** off Davie, you rancid melt.

Right, to business. 

HAM FARTS 0 SMELLSICK 4

As far as I'm concerned, the season doesn't start until we win our first game in around October.

Top stuff. Just try and mirror everything I say. You really are a dull bigot

The bigot patter. How imaginative calling someone you have never met a bigot. When it comes to bigotry, Hearts fans don't do too badly themselves.

Archived