The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even in these darkest times of P&B like just now, Graham and hopefully Eric closely following are the 2 beacons of hope guiding us towards a better forum and maybe even a better life.

#Perthshire

What are the Mods these days?  

Nizzy  0/10  
Mr X   1/10 
Keithgy  0/10  
Shiteshirts 0/10  

Anyone else ?  

The good thing about this wonderfully democratic website is that as long as no one reports a post then no action will be taken.

Oh you've missed Tynieness from your list but I can speak for him when I say that he will definitely not lose any sleep over it.

I truly have no idea what the fucketyfuckchufffuck is going on in this thread so I'll refrain from commenting. Other than to say that whichever Mod sacked oor Mozza needs to have their hot tubs privileges revoked.

This is a dark day in history.

#JusticefortheP&B1

I'd like to see some sort of swap deal put in place, whereby we ban Dindeleux and replace him with the far superior Perthshirebell. Perhaps the mods could arrange that Perthshirebell is handed the reins to Dindeleux's account, who knows? Discuss.

If you ban my account and then give it to PB he won't be able to post from it because of the aforementioned ban.

Think it through next time Bonksy.

This means the forum will be overrun with posters calling Lorne Sausage "square slice", regaling us with stories about arse-wiping in a standing position and posting "eggy dip dip" in any food related thread.  HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RESPOND?

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If you ban my account and then give it to PB he won't be able to post from it because of the aforementioned ban.

Think it through next time Bonksy.

2dv3ms7.jpg

Everything's been thought through, you oddball.

I was obviously proposing two different options. Ultimately both alternatives would result in perthshirebell's reinstatement and you having your posting rights rescinded. That's the ideal world I wish we lived in.

Archived