The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, wisbit said:

Would you care to elaborate ?

OK, The key is the word "felt".

If Weepers Dad had said he FELT like he'd gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson when he got a kicking would you assume he was a Boxer and/or actually gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson? or even knew how 12 rounds of boxing with Mike Tyson would feel? No, of course you wouldn't! You'd take it in the context that that's how he'd imagine it would feel. In the casing point above I was stood drenched in sweat surrounded by schoolgirls and jokingly suggested I FELT like a beast because that's how a beast would feel........which was clearly lost on you lot.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

Teenage Japanese schoolgirls make me sweat as well SJC.

That's the thing Throbber, they didn't! The 20minute walk in the 38degree heat did!

Wow! Regularly? really?! such as?

Believe it or not, but I don't keep a dossier full of the creepy posts you make, but it was only the other week you wrote about going for a jog and trying to stop yourself getting a wee chubby whilst looking at all the girls in the park.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Believe it or not, but I don't keep a dossier full of the creepy posts you make, but it was only the other week you wrote about going for a jog and trying to stop yourself getting a wee chubby whilst looking at all the girls in the park.

it was MILF's I said not girls.......and believe it or not the bit about getting a semi was a joke. When did P&B become so litteral?

it was MILF's I said not girls.......and believe it or not the bit about getting a semi was a joke. When did P&B become so litteral?

My mistake.

Aw come on, before you went to Japan you were always banging on about your sexual exploits!

P&B's answer to Hugh Hefner.

On 09/08/2016 at 17:46, sjc said:

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. :(

2 hours ago, sjc said:

I suggest you read my post again but this time pay particularly close attention to the word "felt" and its contextual natural.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

OK, The key is the word "felt".

If Weepers Dad had said he FELT like he'd gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson when he got a kicking would you assume he was a Boxer and/or actually gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson? or even knew how 12 rounds of boxing with Mike Tyson would feel? No, of course you wouldn't! You'd take it in the context that that's how he'd imagine it would feel. In the casing point above I was stood drenched in sweat surrounded by schoolgirls and jokingly suggested I FELT like a beast because that's how a beast would feel........which was clearly lost on you lot.

That's the thing Throbber, they didn't! The 20minute walk in the 38degree heat did!

l9TxQl5.gif

17 minutes ago, Mrs M said:

Sjc, using the word "FELT" to add context to your post about Japanese school girls isn't helping your case...

I was drenched in sweat in a fully air conditioned room surrounded by them*......on the basis of how that looked, how do you think I felt, Mrs M?

Awkward? At very best! Like how a beast could be perceived? Yes I thought so!

*to quantify this for all the Helen Lovejoys out there: no children were harmed, abused or sexulised either in real life or in my imagination!

Archived