Save Mozzamozza Campaign

3 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

One of the most bizarre facets of the past 12 hours (from my perspective) has been the sight of regular and/or recent complainants kicking up a fuss over bannings.

They're either opportunists, seizing the chance to ingratiate themselves with the site's 'popular' posters, or those little green dots are like crack to them.

out them Nizzy, go on pal.

G-Bo

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

One of the most bizarre facets of the past 12 hours (from my perspective) has been the sight of regular and/or recent complainants kicking up a fuss over bannings.

They're either opportunists, seizing the chance to ingratiate themselves with the site's 'popular' posters, or those little green dots are like crack to them.

Judging by your greenie to post ratio, you must be the one supplying the drugs on here.

I'll take one tenner bag of greenies please.

Bring back Mozza please mods. One of the sounder posters on here. I fear for the consequences of actually making him work today. Making the case for leaving the EU being the right one, letting Mozza be productive.

26 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, wisbit said:

He's mocking you nizzy, just ban the c**t.

1 minute ago, forever_blue said:

Aye ban the c**t nizzy 

can you 2 ladies get a room, you are dissing the thread for Mozzamozza & I for one am appalled.

G-Bo

Archived