Save Mozzamozza Campaign

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pal, I'm going to suffocate my Dad.

I ain't your pal.

Bit extreme, I would imagine that it would be suffocating of your shite patter. If not you can always ram it down his through like we have to digest the last few years.

Hope you're proud of that statement.

Good luck in life.

1 minute ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

You really don't help yourself. A few folk have made some pretty funny comments about this event but you've just come across as a bit of a c**t.

As someone who had to seek clarity on the SlipperyP thing just about a week ago, I wonder what makes some retorts about it funny and some unfunny.  I asked at the time if it was based on who posted it and am begining to think this may be the case.

Just in case I have got it wrong (it has been known) is he claiming he actually did it and it was an act of mercy?  When I asked before the response was a bit oblique.

If you make a funny play on words or a witty reference in any way to the event then I'm pretty sure slippery P would see a funny side.

To simply go balls deep after slippery had posted a picture with a river saying "did you throw your da into that river after you smothered him" like philipy did isn't funny it's just senseless insults. It was in a way funny as philipy is such an ignoramus though.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As someone who had to seek clarity on the SlipperyP thing just about a week ago, I wonder what makes some retorts about it funny and some unfunny.  I asked at the time if it was based on who posted it and am begining to think this may be the case.

WTF. If a comment is funny then it's funny and if it isn't then it's not funny.  Just like everything else in life really.

WTF. If a comment is funny then it's funny and if it isn't then it's not funny.  Just like everything else in life really.

Think Danger is angling for the idea that if say, Jimmy or some other bellend posted what 8Mile posted, there would be rapturous approval and joviality amongst the usual suspects.

Archived