Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

You quite clearly labelled generally American people and the state itself as 'scum', you are clutching big time here. You also don't seem to know the definition of racism, especially the fact that its not always about colour of a persons skin and can also include people of any colour, nationality and ethnic or national origin. Heres a helpful website https://www.crer.scot/what-is-racism
You could also read up on the equalities act and case law re people being convicted of hate crimes on the basis ie people shouting 'english b*****d' etc, its the same thing.
Again you continue to refer to my job, knowing absolutely nothing about me as a person nor professionally and clearly with no self awareness nor professional courtesy, i've tried several times to gently warn you about your conduct as a favour to you under many of your guises on here and will reiterate that I have absolutely no ill will towards you but would appreciate if you'd just grow up and move on. You've had a total headsgone all over this website and continue to have one even on the headsgone thread. Good luck to you, but you're going back on ignore.

I've been in the job at longer than you and need no education on the law. 

I have my diploma as well as passing two of the old exams as well.

The job is well and truly fucked thanks to police not being able to police.

Before airwave radios cops had to make their own decisions and were allowed to do so.

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

Good for you. I'm sorry but you're dangerous on this thing, I don't mind folks on here knowing what I do for a living etc because im quite open about it, but you seem to make absolutely everything on this site about it and i'm just not into that. Inevitably you're going to get yourself into trouble and I don't really want dragged down with your childish 'ive got more service than you' nonsense. You don't know the first thing about me yet feel the need to assert some kind of dominance on every single thread. I really enjoy having a bit of banter on pie and bovril with folks from all different backgrounds and parts of the world (even good natured debate about people who don't like what I do for a living) but you seem to be on some kind of crash course to absolutely destroy yourself on this website and as much as I like P&B im not gonna get dragged down when you inevitably self destruct.

You mention the job far more often than I do.

Look through your old posts and see just how many times you mention it.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Do you go all raging mental at people you disagree with in real life, or only on here?

Maybes aye maybes naw as Mr Dalglish used to say.

Only against people who talk pish on here which is 90% of posters