Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 minutes ago, ASC1878 said:

Calling people names, your also a bully , not making a good impression of yourself 🤡

However calling folk from Brechin in-breds and hedge shaggers is ok? You are a bit of a melt mate.

Edited by johnnydun

It is a prerequisite of being twinned with a place that it is very, very similar. Anyone well travelled will tell you there is no point going to both Havana and Glasgow as they are practically indistinguishable.

Guest Moomintroll
Moomsy loves The Sellick.  Fact.
Now jus' wait a dang cotton picking minute there y'all. I don' like those types and I shore as hell do not like yor kind an all. (Tried to tailor that response to the fleg in your avatar), what's going on there anyhoo.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Moomsy loves The Sellick.  Fact.

Now jus' wait a dang cotton picking minute there y'all. I don' like those types and I shore as hell do not like yor kind an all. (Tried to tailor that response to the fleg in your avatar), what's going on there anyhoo.

My fleg?  Just a red white and blue saltire.  Seems fitting as a. it's in my team's colours and b. we Scots were the most ardent supporters of the confederate states during the civil war.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked...

You're almost certainly younger than me, but even a Primary School pupil is able to call out a homophobe  these days

Getting taught the wrong things nowadays , in my day at school we would’ve got taught proper and interesting things

Guest Moomintroll

My fleg?  Just a red white and blue saltire.  Seems fitting as a. it's in my team's colours and b. we Scots were the most ardent supporters of the confederate states during the civil war.
Bet you wished you hadn't asked...

I honestly know that already, I grew up in a C&W household where I was constantly questioning why we were appearing to be supporting the slave owners against the more progressive North.