Teams you like/ dislike

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

How the f**k is number 7 irrelevant?

Also on point number 1, tell me which club hired a behavioural psychologist to analyse a referee because they felt he was biased against a particular team?

Its irrelevant because things like that happen and this accusation can be levied towards a lot of football clubs fans.  Just like when the pope died and teams couldn't maintain a minute silence all around this Country, mainly Hearts fans it should be said

Celtic hired a behavioural psychologist to analyse referees, not because they are worried about bias but to train our players on how best to approach a game with different types of human being refereeing it.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Its irrelevant because things like that happen and this accusation can be levied towards a lot of football clubs fans.  Just like when the pope died and teams couldn't maintain a minute silence all around this Country, mainly Hearts fans it should be said

Celtic hired a behavioural psychologist to analyse referees, not because they are worried about bias but to train our players on how best to approach a game with different types of human being refereeing it.

Paragraph 1. Whataboutery

Paragraph 2. :lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

By the way, how much of Scotlands population would you consider to be "Rangers leaning"? I wont use the term support because they mostly dont deserve it.

Point being, there will be probably into hundreds of thousands if not into millions in that category. They hate Sellik by default, so how many more donyou think is needed for a majority?

Considering only approx. 2.5% of the population actually care enough to attend football matches, I think you'll find it tough to find another 47.6% that actually care enough to hate something they aren't interested in

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Celtic fan proves non Celtic fan wrong = whataboutery!! :thumsup2

You haven't proved me wrong. Yes certain other clubs cannot observe a minute's silence, but that is one of many, many reasons why people hate Celtic. It is irrelevant (to use one of your words) in this instance that other clubs cannot maintain a measure of decorum.

Your second response is just utter nonsense. You hired the psychologist to analyse one referee in particular, so it is utter fallacy to say it was to educate your players on the different behaviour of different referees.

You're welcome to try again though.

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

and you can prove this I assume?

Where's the document that states this?

EXCLUSIVE: By HUGH KEEVINS

CELTIC hired a shrink to analyse ref Hugh Dallas - and the top psychologist concluded the whistler was to blame for scenes of shame at last year's Old Firm title decider.

Hoops chief Allan MacDonald has admitted he sent a video of the game to a mind doc.

The shrink's trial-by-telly verdict was that Dallas sparked the riot by using "over- friendly" gestures to Rangers players and MacDonald claimed: "The study of his body language came to the conclusion he was capable of provoking the kind of crowd reaction we don't want to see inside Celtic Park.

"Was it purely co-incidental that shortly after he was seen patting Gio van Bronckhorst a coin came on to the park and struck the referee?

"Not according to the careful scrutiny of the game carried out by a man trained to understand crowd reactions and the reasons for them."

Dallas,who copped a head cut after being hit by the coin, was clearly stunned when we broke the news of MacDonald's behind-the-scenes move.

The ref said: "I think the best thing I can do under the circumstances is to make no comment at the moment.

"Then later on I might be better able to tell you what I think."

SCOTLAND'S World Cup ref-eree, Hugh Dallas, will have talks with the SFA today before deciding what his next move will be after the astonishing revelation by Celtic chief executive Allan MacDonald that a behavioural psychologist has pinpointed, among other things, a pat on the bottom of Rangers player Giovanni van Bronckhorst by Dallas as the catalyst for the coin-throwing incident that marred the Old Firm game at Parkhead on May 2 last year.

Your own Chief Executive admitted it at the time, you cretin.

Try again.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Your own Chief Executive admitted it at the time, you cretin.

Try again.

Hugh Keevins LOOOOOLLLLLL

Btw are you actually trying to tell me that Hugh Dallas was not anti Celtic?

You do realise that referees are people and can be biased don't you? When there is enough evidence to suggest bias exists then any club is within their rights to investigate it in any way they want.

Jim Farry ring a bell?

Archived